Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Reviews in Las Vegas, NV

Avoid this place. Bad managers!
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 22, 2019
Managers are lazy sycophants who fire people at random and then lie to the government so the company won't have to pay unemployment benefits.

Do not work here!
Official response from Holiday Inn Club Vacations
June 25, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave an honest review. We take matters like this very seriously; please send us an email with your concerns to integrity@holidayinnclub.com and the team will be in touch.

We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your concerns and we hope to hear more from you.

Cool Family
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 3, 2019
The people that work and breathe within this organization are very cool, family oriented and genuinely concerned about your future. The management and co-workers are extremely supportive. A ever growing, ever changing environment... for the better.
Not work the time and stress
Contract Processor II (Former Employee) –  Las VegasNovember 17, 2018
Find other choices. Not a good play to work if you are not used to stress. No growth. Work and home is basically your life. You will almost never see your family and you are so worn out and exhausted every single day.
Pros
Occasional free lunch
Cons
Long hours, micro manage, cut throat, no team spirit, tattling, poor training, mgmt discussing issues with other employees and subordinates.
fun
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 15, 2018
good place to work. Great coworkers great benefits. good experience made good friends there only if the pay where higher I would have stayed. I would recommend this job if you are just getting into the field.
Inconsistent money
In-House Face to Face OPC (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 27, 2018
Was $10 an hour versus commission. The inconsistencies with the pay may the job pretty lackluster. It's hard to plan a life when you make different money every paycheck.
Cons
Inconsistent money
Great training for people in sales
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 9, 2018
A fun place to work, with great training! The ability to meet new people and help them figure out a way to balance their work and family life. It also taught me how to read people very well face to face.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay structure
Good Place for entry level experience
Security Training Officer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 1, 2018
They definitely will sell you on the benefits of this job. You eventually will be tasked with things above your pay grade and when you finally have enough of that they will treat you differently
Pros
set, steady schedule, super laid back
Cons
management has no idea what they are doing
Overall a Good Place to Work
Front Desk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 7, 2018
Enjoyed my time here... very friendly coworkers and plenty of friendly guests. Job can be uncomfortable for someone who doesn't prefer to be in the public eye/likes to face challenges
Pros
PTO for part time, 401K match after one year
Cons
management structure, advancement, work life balance
great earning potential
Elite Line Sales Rep, Las Vegas (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 27, 2017
The timing that I entered the company was not good as they fired the VP and the director of sales. As a result, all management staff quit. Leaving the sales floor without the necessary leadership to run successfully.
Has it's pro's and con's
Assistant Front Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 7, 2017
There is slight holes when it comes to communication and balance within higher management. Although, there is a lot of room for advancement and or growth.
Great job before leadership change
Owner Line Sales Counselor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 19, 2017
I loved working at HCV for over 2 years, but recently some of the managerial decisions and lack of marketing have led me to leave. a Very stressful place to work
Pros
Pay
Cons
Stressful managers
Very good company t
Holiday Inn Club Vacations - Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 15, 2017
A typical work day is to meet and greet clients to give a presentation on the benefits of owning and using a timeshare,I learned the ability to forged business relationship, Management was always helpful and we worked in a positive upbeat workplace culture. The hardest part of the job is getting all the information to a client in 90 to 120 minutes, The most enjoyable part of the job was to save clients money to travel in quality resorts to places they never dream they could go to/
Pros
meeting people from different cultures and educational background
Cons
limited amount of people that you could give a presentation to.
A very family orientated work place.
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 20, 2017
What I have learned here at the Holiday Inn Club vacations is the continued positive push for professionalism, customer service, and safety. The way that the corporation takes care of its employees is phenomenal. I really enjoy working at the Holiday Inn Club vacations there is just not enough room for advancement.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Not enough room for advancement.
managerment was unfair
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 14, 2017
I loved working there until a new manager came in..he played favorites.he listened to his pets.and their gossip..I went to human resources a couple of times because he was unethical. and a bully.of course once you say a mangers harassing you.the doors are shut.because of his constant harassment and bullying I mentally couldn't handle it.for my well-being I had to quit a job I loved.
Pros
I got to meet some awesome people.
Cons
no help from management or hr when your in need
Daily Tasks
Regional Director of Talent Acquisition (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 31, 2017
Managed all aspects of hiring, posting, interviewing, hiring. Set interviews with managers as needed. Hired for both Nevada and Arizona. Placed 137 people in 2016.
Travelled monthly to Scottsdale AZ.
Conducted new hire orientations.
Pros
Empowered to do the right thing
Cool environment
Bells person/ Shuttle Driver (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 27, 2017
It was fun in the beginning and now that whole ship has sailed... High turnover rate, they say they pay a competitive salary but thats a lie. They give you high insurance and they believe that the benefits are great abd your charged lime 25 a wk for it
Pros
Discounted rooms
Cons
High turnover rate, work in heat
Fun Job
Engineering Tech II (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89109May 10, 2017
I liked it there everyone was nice and had no issues with anyone. I learned a lot here and had a lot of experienced guys to help me learn. Great job to get started.
Pros
great staff
Cons
no paid lunches
Typical Timeshare Environment
In-House Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 23, 2017
Be prepared for a competitive workplace. Your production is managed on a weekly basis. Plenty of touring opportunity for those whose are at the top of the "wheel".
Nice place
Timeshare Sales (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 7, 2017
good company, would recommend, pleasant atmosphere, stimulating environment. Quality example of timeshare sales. Convenient location. good pay, good benefits
Nice place to work, but low pay
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 20, 2016
I worked the Face to Face desk as Marketing Agent. The people there were very friendly. However they pay is not good at all. The commission structure is on a sliding scale that changes each month, I feel its geared toward the company making the money instead of you. They also Do Not pay on sales, so it's hard to make over 45K at this position. The workers at the desk were helpful and nice. Only few issues came up, and I was able to handle it with Upper management or myself.
Pros
Everything is done on the Computer.
Cons
Low Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.