Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Reviews for Front Desk Agent

Great job
Front Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Galveston, TXApril 22, 2019
Very fast paced position with extremely high demand for excellent customer service skills. Can be extremely pleasant and enjoyable or it can become highly stressful and difficult in the blink of an eye.
Benefits
Cons
Pay
Very relaxing and fun place to work in.
Front Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Panama City Beach, FLAugust 30, 2018
I love the company. Everyone is very nice and they are very good about praising you if you've done something good. I live an hour away and that is very hard on me. And they are extremely understaffed when it comes to sickness or needing a break and wanting to use your PTO, you are making your other team members work 6 or 7 days because of that and i don't think that's very fair. They need to hire enough staff to where every shift is covered and everyone is comfortable. I almost feel bad to take off for birthdays and things of that nature because someone has to work overtime for me to be able to enjoy my nephews birthday or something like that.
Lack of management
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXFebruary 17, 2018
Management is VERY lacking, they hide in their offices all day. Great co-workers, and guests. But management is very rude, they treat you as if you are dumb and refuse to help. Even if they try to help, they don't know the answer to be able to help.
Lack of management
Front Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXJanuary 22, 2018
Managers are very lacking and are not very capable of assisting line level employees. Instead, they stay in their offices all day. There is no room to go "above and beyond".
Overall a Good Place to Work
Front Desk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 7, 2018
Enjoyed my time here... very friendly coworkers and plenty of friendly guests. Job can be uncomfortable for someone who doesn't prefer to be in the public eye/likes to face challenges
Pros
PTO for part time, 401K match after one year
Cons
management structure, advancement, work life balance
Comfortable atmosphere with great people
Front Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  TXNovember 26, 2017
Working at Holiday Inn Club Vacations is great. The only real downside to the job that I've noticed so far is the pay could use some improvement. The company is very ethical, and environmentally conscious, which was a big deal to me. I enjoy working for a company with such a positive image and outlook.
Pros
Many discounts, good benefits, awesome people
Cons
Below average pay
Good Oportunity & Family Friendly
Front Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gatlinburg, TNFebruary 14, 2016
Looked forward to clocking in everyday and giving my 120%. Good coworkers that I could brainstorm issues on the job. Help me exercise my want to help people and be hospitable.
Pros
Career
Cons
Lower Pay
fun place to work
Front Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 9, 2016
Fun environment to learn in and the nonsalaried employees are very polite to everyone.Great opportunity for career advancement.