Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Reviews for Inbound Sales Representative

You better have money in the bank
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 5, 2019
Ok so let me start with the good. You qualify for good health insurance after 90 days. which is affordable. The work environment is very nice and open minded to diversity. The managers think this is a good opportunity because they have not worked anywhere else. I worked for them for 5 weeks. the first 3 were training for around 300 per week. They will tell you that the income potential is unlimited. However, it is a very hard sale. I was the best out of my training class with 11 sales per week. The others were barely making 400. They wait to tell you until week 4 that if you don't make conversion that you will not make the tiered compensation. I did make 1150 in week 4 and 1170 in week 5 but keep in mind no one else came even close. If you have the ability to make 60,000 here you could make 100,000 somewhere else. If you are not a fantastic sales person they will write you up and do away with you. overall it is not worth the headache. Some people are making 80,000 per year but you will have to wait months to get to that. The training is very good and I can take that knowledge elsewhere to make good money for less stress
Pros
Diversity
Cons
Not up front about the compensation
bad management / disorganized / lack of communication
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pantego, TX (Arlington location)November 28, 2018
Workplace culture is horrible, very unprofessional environment, you work hard for your sales and QA (quality assurance houses your deals - you don't get credit for the sale) affecting your check, lack of communication as to putting notes on the account if you call the customer back to correct QA, the company plays loud inappropriate music while you are on the phone trying to make a sale! If you start work before 4pm you make $10 an hour after 4pm $12 an hour. You have to make 13 sales a week to make a decent paycheck for the week. Team Leads have their favorite employees and cast aside the rest.
Pros
you get paid weekly
Cons
if you don't make a sale you make about $300-$380 a week (just hourly pay)
Overall not too bad
Inbound sales (Current Employee) –  Pantego, TXSeptember 19, 2018
I was with the company back when it was silver leaf resorts and when hicv took over it wasn’t all that great it was just a change we had too get ust too however I’ve been with the company for a few years now and I actually do love my job yes it can stressful at times and yes it can be overwhelming but it’s a job NOT A PLAYGROUD I can have fun and make money at the same time I’m in the inboud sales depart right now but I done obm (outbound for silver leaf)FOR 3 years Prior too this and I’ve made more money in this company and dempartment. I love getting new people on the team because I can tell and show them how it suppose too be done and help them keep at least a comma in their checks I LOVE THIS PLACE AND Even though my managers might get on my nerves I wouldn’t trade them for nothing
Pros
Cons
Nonthjng
productive and fun
IHG inbound sales (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLMay 22, 2018
exciting place to work with great schedule. Location was good but management slacked a little in some areas showing favoritism. Good pay scale just changes a lot without your approval.
Over all its a good place to work.
Inbound Vacations Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXMay 4, 2018
Money is not bad, you can make full time income only working 30 hours per week. If you can handle the repetition on the phones. Team meetings every day you will need to arrive 15 min early before your shift.
Pros
Potential to make a lot of money.
Cons
Income not consistent so far
Too Little Money For Expectations
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 31, 2018
I’ve been in sales my entire adult life and have never had an expectation of being so overly aggressive with customers trying to sell them something. I liked the management team and the training is top notch but this just wasn’t for me. Out of about 20 people from my training class only about half were still working there when I left. They have extremely high turnover for the reasons I left.
Pros
Short days
Cons
Pay and
Be careful
Inbound Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL 32819November 9, 2017
There is so much but the main thing for me was being sent home if you don't close a deal within your first 10 calls. So there were many weeks where I didn't even work 20 hours. Next was because I was new I had to work weekends mandatory which was disclosed in the beginning. There are reserve amounts taken out of your check every week. You have to pay for your own headset and they only pay 10 dollars an hour after you get out of training. They have a lot of employees but 85% of them are all new (within the last 6 months)
Pros
Multi Billion dollar company/short hours
Cons
compensation plan
Great company to work for.
Inbound Vacation Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 22, 2017
Great company to work for. Great earning potential. Very stressful environment. Very competitive environment. Excellent incentives and pay to compensate for the stress.
crooked liars
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pantego, TXJuly 18, 2017
Im still waiting on my money from the 10 percent they take up to 1000 in case customers cancel once they realize they got screwed. BLah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Pros
short work day
Cons
your page aint long enough. dont fall for the bs
good money but very high pressure
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 30, 2016
It is very good money if you are successful, however, be prepared for a high pressure environment and micromanagement.

You must be able to sit at a desk on your phone for hours at a time.
Pros
nice breakroom, some fun people work there
Cons
few breaks, high pressure boiler room environment
Superb Company to work for
Inbound Vacation Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FloridaSeptember 7, 2015
The work environment is exceptional. The leadership of the managers is outstanding. They truly do care about you. The compensation plan is tremendous. You'll make anywhere from $17 per hour and a bad week to upwards of $100 per hour on a great week. And the product is truly one of a kind in the industry.
Pros
Compensation Plan, Hours
Cons
Repetitive script