Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Review

View all Holiday Inn Club Vacations reviews

Not Bad After All!
Elite Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLMarch 24, 2019
This was my first time selling timeshare but not my last. Unfortunately, I became sick and only lasted 2 weeks after training. I was told I could reapply 6 months later. Training is TOP NOTCH [imho] but can be overwhelming especially when you are now on the floor. Sales reps are required to go thru an additional 10 weeks of training - 1 hour 2 days out of the week.

Fresh out of training going into peak season expect your work days to be 6/1. A quick sales meeting starts at 7:50 a.m. [1 min late don't bother showing up]. Keep in mind 10-week training attendees meet an hour before the sales meeting - that really sucks!

Pay is $10 hourly draw against commission. From day 1 on the floor, you have a small VPG expectation which increases every 30 days. Come the 91st day, you are expected to be at full VPG [for every 10 tours]. From what I gathered, termination is eminent on your third written.

There are 3 waves. Should you escaped being called for the 3rd wave, then off to training for an hour until the line is cut.
Pros
Inexperience Welcomed, Top Notch Training and Good People Willing To Help
Cons
No assigned mentor following training for those that want it, The sales manager is way too busy to help with sales development.

Other Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Reviews

Fun and high energy work place
telemarketer sales team member (Former Employee) –  Pantego, TXMay 15, 2019
Tons of opportunities to make some really good money at HICV and more than enough opportunities for advancement in the company, including a all expenses paid trip
Pros
Competitive atmosphere
Cons
You have to stay focused
Wonderful Company to work for. Absolutely would return.
In-House Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Galveston, TXMay 14, 2019
I loved my actual job. My direct supervisor was a racist and very very mean. It made for an incredibly hostile environment where I would frequently leave work crying. I’m given to understand that she no longer works there due to her attitude. So, problem solved! The company was wonderful and overall (excluding that one person) I felt that management sincerely cared for their employees.
Pros
Beautiful grounds, opportunity to learn, compensation
Cons
Late nights, horrible manager, short lunch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.