Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Review

View all Holiday Inn Club Vacations reviews

watching guest smile while coming to our resort.
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLFebruary 4, 2019
I am good at customer service, have won many awards for customer service and sales. I enjoy working with people. I love the everyday challenges. I try and give the best experience when checking in, because lets face it these people are on vacation. Some are tired from traveling or flying on a late flight over night. So many reasons why people are on vacation. And some are just working. I have been there a long time, and even management comes to me with questions. I like to learn every aspect of my job. I go to work to work.
That is what i get paid for.
Pros
great benefits including more pto the longer your with company.
Cons
having to work a night shift.

Other Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Reviews

Fun and high energy work place
telemarketer sales team member (Former Employee) –  Pantego, TXMay 15, 2019
Tons of opportunities to make some really good money at HICV and more than enough opportunities for advancement in the company, including a all expenses paid trip
Pros
Competitive atmosphere
Cons
You have to stay focused
Wonderful Company to work for. Absolutely would return.
In-House Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Galveston, TXMay 14, 2019
I loved my actual job. My direct supervisor was a racist and very very mean. It made for an incredibly hostile environment where I would frequently leave work crying. I’m given to understand that she no longer works there due to her attitude. So, problem solved! The company was wonderful and overall (excluding that one person) I felt that management sincerely cared for their employees.
Pros
Beautiful grounds, opportunity to learn, compensation
Cons
Late nights, horrible manager, short lunch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.