Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Review

View all Holiday Inn Club Vacations reviews

Overall not too bad
Inbound sales (Current Employee) –  Pantego, TXSeptember 19, 2018
I was with the company back when it was silver leaf resorts and when hicv took over it wasn’t all that great it was just a change we had too get ust too however I’ve been with the company for a few years now and I actually do love my job yes it can stressful at times and yes it can be overwhelming but it’s a job NOT A PLAYGROUD I can have fun and make money at the same time I’m in the inboud sales depart right now but I done obm (outbound for silver leaf)FOR 3 years Prior too this and I’ve made more money in this company and dempartment. I love getting new people on the team because I can tell and show them how it suppose too be done and help them keep at least a comma in their checks I LOVE THIS PLACE AND Even though my managers might get on my nerves I wouldn’t trade them for nothing
Pros
Cons
Nonthjng

Other Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work !!!
Activations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 12, 2019
This place is a big turnaround company. They dont care about , your home life, or anything else for that matter. Worse company to work for!!! They will treat you horribly and when you need help its not given!! It could health issues or even court ordered visitation! Dont even do it! Its not worth your time! You get paid 12 hour than you go down to 11 an hour not told in the advertisement for the position. Be aware before even attempt yo apply for this place. I have seen many people come and go out of there because of the poor management and pay and how the generally treat you! Go else for the sake of your sanity!!!
Fun place to work.
Part Time Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJune 9, 2019
After 4 years moved out of the state. Otherwise I would have stayed on. All the people I worked with were great. especially my boss. The new Van was a joy to drive.
Pros
Fun job
Cons
Poor condition of one of the Vans.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.