Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Review

View all Holiday Inn Club Vacations reviews

Up and down
Reservation Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 30, 2019
The comp plan for reservations is decent, you do have to build a pipeline and hope people don't cancel their reservation or else you don't get paid on it. You are not paid on bookings, you're paid on showed tours. So you do have to wait until guests show up to their tour to get paid. The management is a hit or a miss, there are a few that genuinely care for their agents and go the extra mile. On the other hand, there are many that simply could care less and don't do their job. The parking at the call center is awful, be prepared to get to work 20 minutes early at least, to find parking. The Holiday Inn discount is terrible, if you're working for the discount you're better off at Hilton or Marriott. The most enjoyable part about this job is definitely the people I work with (sometimes). You cannot eat at your desk, not even snacks. No decorating the desks and absolutely no phones on the floor.
Pros
Spiffs, Pto
Cons
Poor Management

Other Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work !!!
Activations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 12, 2019
This place is a big turnaround company. They dont care about , your home life, or anything else for that matter. Worse company to work for!!! They will treat you horribly and when you need help its not given!! It could health issues or even court ordered visitation! Dont even do it! Its not worth your time! You get paid 12 hour than you go down to 11 an hour not told in the advertisement for the position. Be aware before even attempt yo apply for this place. I have seen many people come and go out of there because of the poor management and pay and how the generally treat you! Go else for the sake of your sanity!!!
Fun place to work.
Part Time Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJune 9, 2019
After 4 years moved out of the state. Otherwise I would have stayed on. All the people I worked with were great. especially my boss. The new Van was a joy to drive.
Pros
Fun job
Cons
Poor condition of one of the Vans.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.