Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Review

View all Holiday Inn Club Vacations reviews

Be careful
Inbound Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL 32819November 9, 2017
There is so much but the main thing for me was being sent home if you don't close a deal within your first 10 calls. So there were many weeks where I didn't even work 20 hours. Next was because I was new I had to work weekends mandatory which was disclosed in the beginning. There are reserve amounts taken out of your check every week. You have to pay for your own headset and they only pay 10 dollars an hour after you get out of training. They have a lot of employees but 85% of them are all new (within the last 6 months)
Pros
Multi Billion dollar company/short hours
Cons
compensation plan

Other Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Reviews

Trash
Reservation Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 25, 2019
This job isn’t all the way trash.
The management is Fake.. smiles at first then pretends they don’t know you. They help when they feel like it. There not always as Attentive as they should be. They tell you “don’t do this don’t do that” but then o do it themselves.
Avoid this place. Bad managers!
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 22, 2019
Managers are lazy sycophants who fire people at random and then lie to the government so the company won't have to pay unemployment benefits.

Do not work here!
Official response from Holiday Inn Club Vacations
June 25, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave an honest review. We take matters like this very seriously; please send us an email with your concerns to integrity@holidayinnclub.com and the team will be in touch.

We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your concerns and we hope to hear more from you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.