Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Review

View all Holiday Inn Club Vacations reviews

You better have money in the bank
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 5, 2019
Ok so let me start with the good. You qualify for good health insurance after 90 days. which is affordable. The work environment is very nice and open minded to diversity. The managers think this is a good opportunity because they have not worked anywhere else. I worked for them for 5 weeks. the first 3 were training for around 300 per week. They will tell you that the income potential is unlimited. However, it is a very hard sale. I was the best out of my training class with 11 sales per week. The others were barely making 400. They wait to tell you until week 4 that if you don't make conversion that you will not make the tiered compensation. I did make 1150 in week 4 and 1170 in week 5 but keep in mind no one else came even close. If you have the ability to make 60,000 here you could make 100,000 somewhere else. If you are not a fantastic sales person they will write you up and do away with you. overall it is not worth the headache. Some people are making 80,000 per year but you will have to wait months to get to that. The training is very good and I can take that knowledge elsewhere to make good money for less stress
Pros
Diversity
Cons
Not up front about the compensation

Other Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Reviews

Productive and good place to work overall all things considered
CALL TRANSFER REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 19, 2019
This place is a good place to work and make money but sometimes the calls are not the best. Prepare to be micromanaged like you've never been micromanaged before.
Pros
flexible
Cons
micromanage
Horrible place to work !!!
Activations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 12, 2019
This place is a big turnaround company. They dont care about , your home life, or anything else for that matter. Worse company to work for!!! They will treat you horribly and when you need help its not given!! It could health issues or even court ordered visitation! Dont even do it! Its not worth your time! You get paid 12 hour than you go down to 11 an hour not told in the advertisement for the position. Be aware before even attempt yo apply for this place. I have seen many people come and go out of there because of the poor management and pay and how the generally treat you! Go else for the sake of your sanity!!!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.