Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Review

View all Holiday Inn Club Vacations reviews

crooked liars
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pantego, TXJuly 18, 2017
Im still waiting on my money from the 10 percent they take up to 1000 in case customers cancel once they realize they got screwed. BLah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Pros
short work day
Cons
your page aint long enough. dont fall for the bs

Other Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work !!!
Activations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 12, 2019
This place is a big turnaround company. They dont care about , your home life, or anything else for that matter. Worse company to work for!!! They will treat you horribly and when you need help its not given!! It could health issues or even court ordered visitation! Dont even do it! Its not worth your time! You get paid 12 hour than you go down to 11 an hour not told in the advertisement for the position. Be aware before even attempt yo apply for this place. I have seen many people come and go out of there because of the poor management and pay and how the generally treat you! Go else for the sake of your sanity!!!
Fun place to work.
Part Time Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJune 9, 2019
After 4 years moved out of the state. Otherwise I would have stayed on. All the people I worked with were great. especially my boss. The new Van was a joy to drive.
Pros
Fun job
Cons
Poor condition of one of the Vans.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.