Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Review

View all Holiday Inn Club Vacations reviews

Overall good company
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLDecember 8, 2018
There is a lot of growth happening with this company. I have experienced a good working culture and I enjoy my coworkers. With all of the growth has come some growing pains but I have seen the company making changes to work throigh them. A lot of employees feel they are set up for failure with the high performance standards and the company has very high rates of turnover. Other than that it is an enjoyable place to work.

Other Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Reviews

Fun and high energy work place
telemarketer sales team member (Former Employee) –  Pantego, TXMay 15, 2019
Tons of opportunities to make some really good money at HICV and more than enough opportunities for advancement in the company, including a all expenses paid trip
Pros
Competitive atmosphere
Cons
You have to stay focused
Wonderful Company to work for. Absolutely would return.
In-House Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Galveston, TXMay 14, 2019
I loved my actual job. My direct supervisor was a racist and very very mean. It made for an incredibly hostile environment where I would frequently leave work crying. I’m given to understand that she no longer works there due to her attitude. So, problem solved! The company was wonderful and overall (excluding that one person) I felt that management sincerely cared for their employees.
Pros
Beautiful grounds, opportunity to learn, compensation
Cons
Late nights, horrible manager, short lunch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.