Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Review

View all Holiday Inn Club Vacations reviews

bad management / disorganized / lack of communication
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pantego, TX (Arlington location)November 28, 2018
Workplace culture is horrible, very unprofessional environment, you work hard for your sales and QA (quality assurance houses your deals - you don't get credit for the sale) affecting your check, lack of communication as to putting notes on the account if you call the customer back to correct QA, the company plays loud inappropriate music while you are on the phone trying to make a sale! If you start work before 4pm you make $10 an hour after 4pm $12 an hour. You have to make 13 sales a week to make a decent paycheck for the week. Team Leads have their favorite employees and cast aside the rest.
Pros
you get paid weekly
Cons
if you don't make a sale you make about $300-$380 a week (just hourly pay)

Other Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Reviews

Learned Somethings
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pantego, TXMay 23, 2019
This was a great experience for me being that I was new to sales. I learned a lot about the good and the bad of working a competitive sales job. The hours were great and I met some wonderful people.
Pros
Great Hours
Cons
Favoritism
Fun and high energy work place
telemarketer sales team member (Former Employee) –  Pantego, TXMay 15, 2019
Tons of opportunities to make some really good money at HICV and more than enough opportunities for advancement in the company, including a all expenses paid trip
Pros
Competitive atmosphere
Cons
You have to stay focused

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.