Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Review

View all Holiday Inn Club Vacations reviews

Horrible place to work !!!
Activations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 12, 2019
This place is a big turnaround company. They dont care about , your home life, or anything else for that matter. Worse company to work for!!! They will treat you horribly and when you need help its not given!! It could health issues or even court ordered visitation! Dont even do it! Its not worth your time! You get paid 12 hour than you go down to 11 an hour not told in the advertisement for the position. Be aware before even attempt yo apply for this place. I have seen many people come and go out of there because of the poor management and pay and how the generally treat you! Go else for the sake of your sanity!!!
Pros
Cons
Official response from Holiday Inn Club Vacations
June 25, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your honest feedback. We take matters like this very seriously and we're sorry to hear that you feel this way! We'll be passing this along to leadership for review, and we encourage you to reach out to us at integrity@holidayinnclub.com if you'd like to discuss your concerns further with the team.

Thank you for your time with our company. Best of luck with your future endeavors!

Other Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Reviews

Keep scrolling, next to 0 warm lead
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 16, 2019
Trainings was amazing.
Outside of training your told to not do 70% of what you learn. I came In thinking I would get warm leads. They give you sheet to log your call and I tell you 99% of my calls are never warm leads intact they have no idea why they are transferred
Official response from Holiday Inn Club Vacations
July 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your honest review, and we're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the training you received! We'll be passing along your feedback to management, as we strive to provide team members with the training and resources they need to grow and excel in their career.

If you'd like to speak more to your concerns, we encourage you to speak with your direct supervisor about them, or you can email integrity@holidayinnclub.com and the team will be in touch. Thank you for being a valued member of our Inbound Sales team!

One of the best
Call Transfer Agent (Former Employee) –  Jhon young pkwyJuly 16, 2019
I thoroughly enjoyed working with this company I just wish they had full time benefits available and they had better shifts overall great work environment friendly staff and great company.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
No full Time position's

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.