Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Review

View all Holiday Inn Club Vacations reviews

Fun place to work.
Part Time Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJune 9, 2019
After 4 years moved out of the state. Otherwise I would have stayed on. All the people I worked with were great. especially my boss. The new Van was a joy to drive.
Pros
Fun job
Cons
Poor condition of one of the Vans.
June 25, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for being a part of our team! We are happy to hear you had a positive experience. Best of luck with your future endeavors!

Other Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Reviews

Keep scrolling, next to 0 warm lead
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 16, 2019
Trainings was amazing.
Outside of training your told to not do 70% of what you learn. I came In thinking I would get warm leads. They give you sheet to log your call and I tell you 99% of my calls are never warm leads intact they have no idea why they are transferred
July 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your honest review, and we're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the training you received! We'll be passing along your feedback to management, as we strive to provide team members with the training and resources they need to grow and excel in their career.

If you'd like to speak more to your concerns, we encourage you to speak with your direct supervisor about them, or you can email integrity@holidayinnclub.com and the team will be in touch. Thank you for being a valued member of our Inbound Sales team!

One of the best
Call Transfer Agent (Former Employee) –  Jhon young pkwyJuly 16, 2019
I thoroughly enjoyed working with this company I just wish they had full time benefits available and they had better shifts overall great work environment friendly staff and great company.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
No full Time position's
July 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, especially regarding benefits. We offer medical and dental plans, a 401(K) program, PTO, and more for employee benefits, but we are sorry that you did not feel that you could take advantage of them! If you'd like to be in touch about this in more detail, we look forward to hearing from you at integrity@holidayinnclub.com.

Thank you for your time with our company and best of luck with your future endeavors!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.