Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Review

View all Holiday Inn Club Vacations reviews

Great Job
Marketing Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 24, 2019
I met and have helped a lot of people. Im on the phone assisting people with booking their vacations. Making sure we have the dates for when they want to travel. Learning more skills to enhance my communication with my guest. I answer questions and what will take place when they get to their destination.

My co workers and supervisors our great to work with.

Other Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Reviews

Avoid this place. Bad managers!
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 22, 2019
Managers are lazy sycophants who fire people at random and then lie to the government so the company won't have to pay unemployment benefits.

Do not work here!
Official response from Holiday Inn Club Vacations
June 25, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave an honest review. We take matters like this very seriously; please send us an email with your concerns to integrity@holidayinnclub.com and the team will be in touch.

We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your concerns and we hope to hear more from you.

Horrible
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Galveston, TXJune 22, 2019
I felt I was lying to the guests the whole time I worked there to book them for a sales presentation. High pressure sales with micromanagement. If you are an honest, good person, forget it. It's a super competitive and unfriendly environment.
Pros
Official response from Holiday Inn Club Vacations
June 25, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave an honest review! We are sorry to hear that you felt unhappy with your work environment. We are always trying to improve this for team members, so we'll be passing your feedback along to management for review. You can always reach out to us at integrity@holidayinnclub.com if you'd like to discuss your concerns in more detail.

Thanks for your time with us and best of luck with future endeavors!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.