Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Reviews

Cool Family
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 3, 2019
The people that work and breathe within this organization are very cool, family oriented and genuinely concerned about your future. The management and co-workers are extremely supportive. A ever growing, ever changing environment... for the better.
Excellent place to work at
Recreation Attendant (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLFebruary 9, 2019
Guest satisfaction was the main priority. Offers a great work environment for all of its employees. Hard work was always rewarded by the managers and the supervisors.
watching guest smile while coming to our resort.
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLFebruary 4, 2019
I am good at customer service, have won many awards for customer service and sales. I enjoy working with people. I love the everyday challenges. I try and give the best experience when checking in, because lets face it these people are on vacation. Some are tired from traveling or flying on a late flight over night. So many reasons why people are on vacation. And some are just working. I have been there a long time, and even management comes to me with questions. I like to learn every aspect of my job. I go to work to work.
That is what i get paid for.
Pros
great benefits including more pto the longer your with company.
Cons
having to work a night shift.
Overall good company
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLDecember 8, 2018
There is a lot of growth happening with this company. I have experienced a good working culture and I enjoy my coworkers. With all of the growth has come some growing pains but I have seen the company making changes to work throigh them. A lot of employees feel they are set up for failure with the high performance standards and the company has very high rates of turnover. Other than that it is an enjoyable place to work.
Sales Consultant
Field Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  East Longmeadow, MADecember 7, 2018
Learned selling and closing techniques. Managed booth, vacation packages, portfolio of sales and guest accounts. Attended numerous work sites, venues, business meetings, and routine training workshops to ensure appropriate representation and communication is provided daily
Fun but no $$$
FTF Field Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 6, 2018
Most folks just didn't like the timeshare bit. They took well to me personally but it was hard to have any consistent cash flow. Going to different events was great, though they don't pay for gas & travel time...
Fun place to work, but you better sell
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLDecember 4, 2018
Early morning everyday we had a sales meeting to set goals and incentives. You need to be in a pretty good shape since you have to walk guesses around the resort. Sometimes expect to stay longs hours.
Pros
Fun, incentives
Cons
Pressure sales
Very little room for growth unless you are family or know someone
Reservation Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 30, 2018
They promote who they want ONLY, which includes family members, friends and significant others. I don't know anyone who was promoted, within my department, that was given the job based off merit. Instead of picking people fit for the job, they promote and try to mold the individuals into the position.

The job is commission based, and not comparable to other departments.

It's a never ending cycle, if you wind up not wanting to make this job your "career" you will leave money on the table.
Pros
Free tickets to Disney, Seaworld, and Busch Gardens
Cons
Short lunch break, no room for growth
Beautiful place to work
Sales support (Former Employee) –  Flint, TXNovember 30, 2018
This is such a beautiful place to work at but I just didn't agree with selling timeshare here. I didn't think it was worth it compared to the other places this company has. All the questions I had to ask people who are just listening to a pitch to buy timeshares were too much and sometimes insulting. I was working in sales support and it was kind of laidback and the employees were nice. Unfortunately I feel that this place will hire anybody because I saw a few junkies who have been working there for years. It's not a big deal but if this place is very strict on rules and are trying to be professional they should make sure they're not around the customers. Although they are nice and work hard.
Pros
Good money and hours
Cons
Hire anyone
bad management / disorganized / lack of communication
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pantego, TX (Arlington location)November 28, 2018
Workplace culture is horrible, very unprofessional environment, you work hard for your sales and QA (quality assurance houses your deals - you don't get credit for the sale) affecting your check, lack of communication as to putting notes on the account if you call the customer back to correct QA, the company plays loud inappropriate music while you are on the phone trying to make a sale! If you start work before 4pm you make $10 an hour after 4pm $12 an hour. You have to make 13 sales a week to make a decent paycheck for the week. Team Leads have their favorite employees and cast aside the rest.
Pros
you get paid weekly
Cons
if you don't make a sale you make about $300-$380 a week (just hourly pay)
Very negative environment..
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 25, 2018
To many cut throat people in management great product just very bad mangement..period ,,,,,!!! Bad marketing comingling favoritism within managers and staff
Pros
Good money
Cons
Everything else
Horible place to work
Marketing Reward Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 22, 2018
This is a call center to schedule guest for a fee to stay at their timeshare. If they ask a question and call back you are penalized. Then they give you less and less calls.
Pros
Cons
the job
Not work the time and stress
Contract Processor II (Former Employee) –  Las VegasNovember 17, 2018
Find other choices. Not a good play to work if you are not used to stress. No growth. Work and home is basically your life. You will almost never see your family and you are so worn out and exhausted every single day.
Pros
Occasional free lunch
Cons
Long hours, micro manage, cut throat, no team spirit, tattling, poor training, mgmt discussing issues with other employees and subordinates.
Don't Bother
Elite Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCNovember 17, 2018
Management specialized in micro management and early performance management. Unrealistic and they need to fix they're training model to reality and real time. Wouldn't recommend this job to anyone. Typical day at work was micromanaged. Workplace culture was everyone complained about management. Hardest part of the job was clocking in. Most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out.
Pros
Cons
Micromanaged from day 1
fun
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 15, 2018
good place to work. Great coworkers great benefits. good experience made good friends there only if the pay where higher I would have stayed. I would recommend this job if you are just getting into the field.
Great job opportunity
SEASONAL RESORT ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Holly Lake Ranch, TXNovember 13, 2018
Had a good time working for this company. Got along well with my coworkers. Placed in a clean and fun working environment with a vibrant atmosphere. Very great resort.
Pros
fun work envirnment
Cons
long hours, little help. disorganized
entrepreneurial job
Field Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 9, 2018
you were provided with the tools to be your own boss and run your own business. there was no room for advancement however. the brand wasnt strong with a lot of customers.
Fun work environment
Travel Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXNovember 3, 2018
*Compensation is very low
*Management is not great leaders
*No job security
*Lack proper training
*Managers are not selected fairly
*Benefits are great
Pros
Great work/life balance
Cons
Compensation
Can make a lot of money
Outbound Day Drive Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXNovember 1, 2018
Realistically you can make a lot of money working for the company but there are some weeks we’re you don’t make as much. It all depends on the person.
Pros
Commission
Cons
No room to grow
n.a
Club Counselor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 25, 2018
love this job job has been so good to me they make me feel at home all the time i will recommend this job to any one. please if you would like to know more.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.