Holland Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNJune 9, 2016
I love coming to work every day because every day is different. We have great kids to work with and it is so rewarding to watch them grow. Hearing a non-verbal child finally say a full word, seeing a very detatched child make eye contact and smile are just a few of the rewards that you cannot get anywhere else. Seeing the parents excitement when the kids master a goal is something you cannot put a pricetag on.

I love having a set schedule, no weekends, no nights and no holidays. Sometimes it can be stressful but we have a great team of therapists who are always willing to jump in and lend a helping hand or just watch your kid so you can take a 5 minute breather.
Pros
Set hours, no nights, weekends or holidays, great kids, awesome co-workers
Cons
Insurance has high deductable
Fun workplace with every day new experiences with kids
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNAugust 20, 2015
Every day was a new learning experience at Holland Center. The brightest part of every day was seeing the kiddos. They always made you feel happy no matter how hard of a day you were having. Working with specific Behavioral Therapists was always enlightening on a daily basis as well. Gained some friendships with staff.
Pros
Happy kidoos, great friendships with staff
Cons
Not enough training, expectations were not clearly stated to make for difficult time working with management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holland Center. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7