Hollander Hospitality Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Nice place to work and an upscale hotel product
Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 5, 2018
I enjoyed the culture and the small company feel. I have great friends and got to work with dedicated and loyal managers who helped me prepare for my next job.
The hospitality field can be hard and challenging but the travel benefits are really nice. It may not be for everyone but this company is one of the better one's I have worked for.
Excellent culture
Sales Department - Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAJune 1, 2017
The company emphasizes the importance of understanding and respect. The culture and atmosphere at Hollander Hospitality is one of the best I've experienced.
Pros
Paid time off, flexibility with scheduling
Cons
Working holidays
Ambitious Company with Below Average Organizational Development
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WAFebruary 21, 2017
Be very careful if you are considering a management position with this company. The culture is stagnant and best practice policies are from the dark ages.
This organization has poor organizational methods that are outdated and extremely political.
The manual says all the right things, however being a private company the policies are generally ignored.
Directors here are poor leaders, with poor communication abilities and rarely seem concerned about employees long term future.
Pros
Free Lunches, Healthcare, Dental, Paid Holidays, HR Department.
Cons
Private Company, At Will Hiring, Extremely Political Organization, Poor Leadership.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hollander Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.

Hollander Hospitality Reviews by Location