Hollandia Dairy Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great starting job
Cashier (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, CAFebruary 21, 2018
Great stepping stone for getting experience in certain departments,

you can advance a little bit, but you can come to a road block and be stuck. Over all every place of work has some kind of communication break downs but it happens at every job.
Pros
Experience
Good local Company, long hours, Friendly people
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAAugust 17, 2017
Holliandia Dairy is a good company for the most part my day as a driver included inspection of vehicle and cargo driving to locations on route delivering milk, juices, and ice-cream products. A lot of heaving lifting, work day starts very early and sometimes you have very long days. Hardest part of the job is the heavy lifting and the early hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and being able to provide good customer service as well as having a job that keeps you physically in shape. I learned how to drive fairly well with Tractor and trailer as well as bobcat trucks in city environments overall great learning experience for how to drive in busy places.
Pros
managment, decent pay, good benefits, driving
Cons
long hours, a lot of heavy lifting
Educational Value
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CANovember 28, 2016
If you have always wondered how your dairy products are processed, this is the place for you. Hollandia Dairy provided an experience of a lifetime. A very educational experience.
Great family owned business to work for!
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, CAOctober 5, 2015
Great family owned business that is fair to their employees. The management staff is wonderful and helpful! I enjoy coming to work each day, they promote camaraderie within the work place.
productive and fun place to work at
product control foreman (Current Employee) –  san marcos CAJuly 8, 2015
a typical day at work includes verifying how many routes are going to be dispatched. pulling my team aside briefing them on the task at hand. with everyone in one accord we keep safety as our priority and work towards our mark
Pros
free milk
Cons
short breaks
Non-Friendly Environment
Payroll/Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, CAJune 3, 2015
Not willing to talk about... the work environment is non professional starting with the highly considered position in the company Human Resource. It trickles down through office management to protect certain employees that should not be in the position they are in. Mistakes after mistakes that are costing the business.
Cons
Solid company to work for
Route Driver (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, CAMay 30, 2015
Excellent management. Full benefits from the first day, great pay and training. The days are long but you should expect that with a delivery job. Management does not micro-manage you and will help you with anything you need.
Great part-time job
Customer service representative, receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAFebruary 9, 2014
This was a great place for me while I was in college. I learned many different skills while working here and enjoyed my coworkers immensely.
family friendly work place
CHIEF ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  San Marcos CaSeptember 28, 2012
a very nice place to work at, very fast paced but at the same time it was rewarding .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hollandia Dairy. Our community is ready to answer.

Hollandia Dairy Reviews by Location