Hollister Incorporated Employee Reviews

Judgmental
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCJune 23, 2019
This job was very judgmental on outer appearances. As a manager, they told me to hire people that had a certain look. Which they missed out on a lot of talented people because they just wanted people that looked a certain way.
Dream Company
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Libertyville, ILMarch 19, 2019
I was really hesitant at first, because I thought it was too good to be true. Then I realized these people genuinely did love their job, and were very nice people. Not an ordinary corporatists job. Executives try really hard to live and run the company based of company values - yes they will ACTUALLY refuse to do business with companies that are not in line with Hollister beliefs. Unbelievable amounts of respect.
Level 4 Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Stuarts draftOctober 30, 2018
I had an overall good experience working at Hollister. I worked there for eight years and even got to travel to Europe for the company. The pay was good and the machines were easy to run for the most part. I would recommend to anyone.
Company-Owned company
ENGINEERING ADMIN ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Stuarts Draft, VAAugust 21, 2018
I worked as a temp so I didn't receive Hollister's benefits but they have competitive compensation and great benefits. However the job culture isn't meant for everyone.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Job culture needs work
Numbers & efficiency driven
Operator (Former Employee) –  Stuarts Draft, VAAugust 18, 2018
Sign in on your time card, verify which machine(s) that you would be running and / or rep role you had to perform for that shift. Many nights I had to run my machine for 8 hours and do QA start-ups on uncertified operators, along with checking the production throughout the shift on not only the uncertified operators but finished goods on flow wrap(s) as well. I learned a lot about drawings, specs, quality, scrap, teaching new operators how to read and understand the specs and drawings, how to do changeovers on my machines efficiently and correctly, and trouble shooting machines before calling mechanics. The hardest part of the job at times was not having enough time to finish quality checks before the next shift comes in (depending on the flow wrap schedule). Everyone worked well together, helping and teaching each other the best and easiest ways to get quality product done efficiently.
Pros
The pay is great.
Cons
Not everyone is held accountable the same. For some people their Efficiency saved their job, for me I had over 112% on both teams and they let me go anyway.
This company is a good place to learn
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJune 12, 2018
I learned a lot from this company about ostomy. The work load was easy. This company is quite small but somewhat like a family environment. The company is ok
National Key Account Manager
NATIONAL KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 7, 2018
Develop and implement account level strategies and tactics within assigned GPO portfolio and assigned IDN's. Collaborate with internal teams to meet corporate goals.
Pros
Quality products
Cons
Revolving Door with senior management
Nice but repetitive
Packer (Former Employee) –  Stuarts Draft, VAJune 3, 2018
No surprises from day to day, repetitive depending on department, good environment, get to work with nice people, day or night shifts, physical job, some jobs require coverings to keep material clean.
Great people, poor leadership
Manager (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILApril 30, 2018
The people at Hollister are at the core of it's success. They are hard working, results oriented and driven. I truly enjoyed the people I worked with. That said, upper management makes questionable decisions that truly beg serious questions. Decision rationales should not be a mystery but all too often major decisions leave you scratching your head.
Workplace
Operational Audit Intern (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILMarch 12, 2018
Bad manager, but otherwise great people and great culture. I felt as though the pay was good for an intern, but as mentioned the chief auditor was incompetent and disrespectful.
great work culture
Secure Start Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILFebruary 13, 2018
I worked with a great team to promote a special program that advanced the quality of our customer relationships and improved our patient/customer outcomes.
Pros
great co workers and leadership
Cons
no patient contact
Work life balance
Treasury & Risk Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILFebruary 6, 2018
The company was employee owned so all things were done with employee in mind. People took pride in their work and knew the job we did impacted many lives as a result of the medical products we produced.
Pros
Team environment
Cons
growth opportunity limited because of long-term
Poor management
Senior Supply Chain Specialist (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJanuary 22, 2018
Managers are out for themselves and trying to step on whomever gets in there way. The culture is that you work and work and work no matter the time of the day or the day of the week. Managers will contact you whenever they want and expect you to work. The pay and benefits are great, but it comes with a large cost.
Pros
Salary and profit sharing
Cons
Management and long work hours
A company that cares about their product and customers.
Senior Office Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJanuary 13, 2018
Peaceful and enjoyable at times
How to multi-task effectively.
Management was fair and direct
Positive , always looking forward to do more
Leaving, loved my position
Environment and benefits
Its a company that help people live a better life
Customer Services/Secure Start Operations Coord (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJanuary 2, 2018
I process enrollment for patient entering over 64 enrollment per day. I learn to use the CRM system then we change to the Saleforce.com system. I like being able to help send product out to help the patient live a better life. The hardest part of the job was the constant changing of the process.
Productive atmosphere with great employees.
Level II Operator (Former Employee) –  Stuarts Draft, VANovember 20, 2017
A fast paced work environment where I learned a lot about our customers and how our attention to detail and spotting defects was very important. I was able to achieve level 2 operator in minimum time allowed. I also was picked to work with engineers to troubleshoot new machines and develop new products.
Pros
Great benifits and chance for advancement.
Cons
12 hour shifts.
World Class
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILNovember 14, 2017
Hollister is a world class organization. They are innovative and competitive within the marketplace. They have a very nice facility in their world HQ and treat everyone fairly.
Good Place to Work
Director (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILNovember 12, 2017
Good place to work. Stable environment, solid leaders, good industry. Well managed and ethical company. Very profitable, growing business. Needs to make some difficult changes to become more competitive.
production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Stuarts Draft, VANovember 6, 2017
table worker
for the most part its a good place to work they could work on their management /employee communication and communicate more about rules and regulations to new employees.
human resource department need extreme improvement .
Hourly employees are less valued than salaried
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Libertyville, ILSeptember 14, 2017
Culture is a big deal, but doesn't apply or benefit hourly employees.

Unrealistic expectations.

Work itself is fine, easy enough and varied, never boring.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hollister Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.