Hollister Incorporated Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Terrible place
Part-time Cashier/Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  South Miami, FLJune 14, 2018
Only reason to work here is to get something down on your résumé (literally). Zero opportunities for wage raises and zero benefits without at least an associate's degree. As an expendable high school student, had to be on constant lookout to get a single after-school shift, which came every week or two.
Pros
Discounts on clothes
Cons
Short breaks (not long enough to eat), extremely few hours
This company is a good place to learn
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJune 12, 2018
I learned a lot from this company about ostomy. The work load was easy. This company is quite small but somewhat like a family environment. The company is ok
National Key Account Manager
NATIONAL KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 7, 2018
Develop and implement account level strategies and tactics within assigned GPO portfolio and assigned IDN's. Collaborate with internal teams to meet corporate goals.
Pros
Quality products
Cons
Revolving Door with senior management
Nice but repetitive
Packer (Former Employee) –  Stuarts Draft, VAJune 3, 2018
No surprises from day to day, repetitive depending on department, good environment, get to work with nice people, day or night shifts, physical job, some jobs require coverings to keep material clean.
Speed pace and being very focused
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYMay 24, 2018
My first job was Hollister andd I honestly loved it because it had great workers and great managers ! I loved helping costumes choose out outfits thst would go great together .
Pros
Great discounts
Cons
Barely any hours
core work values
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Estero, FLMay 10, 2018
this being my very first job, it taught me what was expected of me in a work place. I carried these expectations with my to every job that I have had since.
Great people, poor leadership
Manager (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILApril 30, 2018
The people at Hollister are at the core of it's success. They are hard working, results oriented and driven. I truly enjoyed the people I worked with. That said, upper management makes questionable decisions that truly beg serious questions. Decision rationales should not be a mystery but all too often major decisions leave you scratching your head.
Workplace
Operational Audit Intern (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILMarch 12, 2018
Bad manager, but otherwise great people and great culture. I felt as though the pay was good for an intern, but as mentioned the chief auditor was incompetent and disrespectful.
A stressful life
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 6, 2018
A typical day was always busy at the location i worked. There was always something to do which was the good part. I loved helping customers even though they are a pain.
The managers made the job a living h*ll. You'd literally WORK YOUR BUTT off and they'd still discourage you.They were disrespectful. Played favoritism when it came to hours.
The employees in another department had racist comments and nothing was done about it.
Hardest part was keeping up while managers made you do 10 things at one time and just yell at you to go faster.
Enjoyable part was the employees in my department were so good to be around.

I quit and have been soo relieved!!
Pros
discounts
Cons
disrespect, favoritism, no hours
Model,Cashier
Cashier/Model (Former Employee) –  Savannah,GAFebruary 26, 2018
Overall good job because of the benefits of working with retail clothes. Pay was pretty low which wasn't great. The hardest was having to deal with holidays.
Benefits
Cons
Salary

Want to know more about Hollister Incorporated?

Ask a question
great work culture
Secure Start Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILFebruary 13, 2018
I worked with a great team to promote a special program that advanced the quality of our customer relationships and improved our patient/customer outcomes.
Pros
great co workers and leadership
Cons
no patient contact
Work life balance
Treasury & Risk Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILFebruary 6, 2018
The company was employee owned so all things were done with employee in mind. People took pride in their work and knew the job we did impacted many lives as a result of the medical products we produced.
Pros
Team environment
Cons
growth opportunity limited because of long-term
Poor management
Senior Supply Chain Specialist (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJanuary 22, 2018
Managers are out for themselves and trying to step on whomever gets in there way. The culture is that you work and work and work no matter the time of the day or the day of the week. Managers will contact you whenever they want and expect you to work. The pay and benefits are great, but it comes with a large cost.
Pros
Salary and profit sharing
Cons
Management and long work hours
A company that cares about their product and customers.
Senior Office Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJanuary 13, 2018
Peaceful and enjoyable at times
How to multi-task effectively.
Management was fair and direct
Positive , always looking forward to do more
Leaving, loved my position
Environment and benefits
good beginner job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Massapequa, NYJanuary 11, 2018
very dark environment and not enough hours. Scheduled to work one day a week and call in the other which is a 50/50 chance you go into work that day. n
Its a company that help people live a better life
Customer Services/Secure Start Operations Coord (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJanuary 2, 2018
I process enrollment for patient entering over 64 enrollment per day. I learn to use the CRM system then we change to the Saleforce.com system. I like being able to help send product out to help the patient live a better life. The hardest part of the job was the constant changing of the process.
Productive atmosphere with great employees.
Level II Operator (Former Employee) –  Stuarts Draft, VANovember 20, 2017
A fast paced work environment where I learned a lot about our customers and how our attention to detail and spotting defects was very important. I was able to achieve level 2 operator in minimum time allowed. I also was picked to work with engineers to troubleshoot new machines and develop new products.
Pros
Great benifits and chance for advancement.
Cons
12 hour shifts.
World Class
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILNovember 14, 2017
Hollister is a world class organization. They are innovative and competitive within the marketplace. They have a very nice facility in their world HQ and treat everyone fairly.
Good Place to Work
Director (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILNovember 12, 2017
Good place to work. Stable environment, solid leaders, good industry. Well managed and ethical company. Very profitable, growing business. Needs to make some difficult changes to become more competitive.
production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Stuarts Draft, VANovember 6, 2017
table worker
for the most part its a good place to work they could work on their management /employee communication and communicate more about rules and regulations to new employees.
human resource department need extreme improvement .