Holy Cross Hospital
71Above average

Holy Cross Hospital Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA111 reviews
Holy Cross Hospital helped me to grow as a mental counselor. They provided an atmosphere where staff can grow and patient to mental ultimate health. The patient are usually satisfied with the care they get.
Enjoy coming to work each day and working with my peers. Feel appreciated and challenged to expand my knowledge and abilities. Managers take care of subordinates and do not hold them back from growth opportunities.
Overall not a bad place to work. I would have stayed longer if I was given my shift of choice. I was told there is no availability for days, but they hired a new grad with less experience then me for days. no negotiating pay here. My coworkers were kind
Words cannot express the disappointment I have regarding this employer. There is anything BUT Holy about this establishment!! Worse place to work. They do not care about their employees.
Pros
Cons
Too many cons
They need to change the management company and supervisor in the morning. One side listen mean first come first serve for any situation case. The mana
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
position was a part time position didn't really enjoy the position. It was a hospital that was suppose to operate on a faith base but it is not. Staff was okay but very micromanager type of situation
Great place to work....job security abd growth within. Improvements can be nade on lowering benefit costs and increasing employer contribution for 401k plans.
nice job. yes they stand out for worker, Nothing much to say. they take much time to form me the employee. Nice place to work and i have been working for this company in the past two years,
*Poor management leads to poor workmanship. *Selfish supervisors and managers
*Nobody cares about your well being.

* Peanuts wages/hr with too much work load.

* Lack of PPE in EVS.
everyone is willing to help each other when possible. flexible with hours when needed to be. have to be able to adaptive to change, nothing stays the same duties are always changing around.
Stressful at times especially when short staffed during high volumes. productive because outcomes were excellent almost always. Everyday was a new adventure to look forward to.
Food service department bad management very weak and it's not organized. Very stressed full place to work. I didn't suggest nobody to work food service department.
Before I started the job, I heard great things about the maternity department of the hospital. However, the remaining of the hospital is subpar. The hospital is dirty and unmaintained. The doctors and clinicians may be taken care of but the administrative staff is not. Holy Cross is behind technologically and is totally disheartening as an employer. One of the worse mistakes I’ve made. Please reconsider
nice place to work. Cancer cut my career short as weakness from chemo and radiation took its toll on endurance. I would return to work there if a position were available on day shift. At my age (68 1/2) I no longer can tolerate the hours 11-7 night shift whatsoever LOL
I enjoyed meeting patients and their families and creating new friendships.
I had formed wonderful friendships with fellow employees and the supervisors
I volunteered/interned, i was not employed with them. While interning my task included assisted family members in finding patients, restocked supplies, engaged with patients
by bringing them any necessary supplies, and conducted basic cleaning in patient rooms, food

stations and other locations. Checked for expiration dates on medical supplies.
Great flexibility! The hospital has a great mission to help the community and that makes it a great place to work. I have wonderful coworkers and the hospital environment is nice.
I am an ER nurse at Holy Cross Hospital. I take care of patients from various cultures . I have been with Holy Cross for a little over 6 years. I love the help I receive from my co-workers
Most amazing, lovely, talented, devoted co-workers I've ever known. But there is no support from management, we don't even have the supplies we need or a clean unit. No support staff. Nurses are dumped on and there is a cancerous culture of retaliation, laziness and disrespect from leadership. The patients and staff nurses make it worth coming in to do such meaningful work, but everything else is exhausting and so frustrating.
I miss working at Holy Cross Hospital. They value their employees. Holy Cross Hospital helped me in my career growth and I am very appreciative. My director was one out of a million, very caring and kind.
Teamwork is highly valued and executed. Very little call and a flexible schedule. Good variety of surgical fields but could have better organization. Good benefits.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holy Cross Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.4Personal Development
3.8Career Opportunities
2.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight