Holy Family Day Home Employee Review

View all Holy Family Day Home reviews

Warm and fun enviornment
Master Teacher (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 13, 2018
Holy Family Day Home is a preschool that serve people with different social economical background promoting healthy behavioral, social, and developmental progress of every student.

Other Holy Family Day Home Employee Reviews

Fun and interactive workplace that focuses completely on the children's needs
Substitute Floater/Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 13, 2015
Holy Family Day Home is exactly that....a family. The staff became more than friends and co-workers, they remain as close as family members. We were all there for each other, whether we needed work support or personal support.
The hardest part of the job was sometimes going into a classroom to substitute for a teacher (as I was a Floater), and not being informed of the schedule or what the children were doing. Thinking on your feet was a big...and fun...part of the job.
The most enjoyable part of the job was spending time with the kids, enriching their learning experience, and watching their reactions as they learned new things.
Pros
supportive management, great benefits
Cons
the commute
Wonderful, Historic place
Social Services Team Lead (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 17, 2015
Special place for the history and the great people. Located in a beautiful area which lends to great experience. One of the best places I have worked. Can be tough to keep pace with the demands of funders.