Holy Family Hospital Employee Reviews

no comment
Lead Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Methuen, MAJuly 1, 2019
I learned a lot at Holy Family. I started as a Lead Tech and worked my way up to the Manager running 2 Facilities and helping out at a 3rd. I was able to learn many skills while I was there
Awesome interpreter services team!!!!
Medical Interpreter (Spanish/English) (Former Employee) –  Methuen, MAJune 20, 2019
Working at Holy Family Hospital has been one of the best places I've ever worked. It's an awesome place for people with bilingual (English/Spanish) proficiency.
toxic environment only stayed for benefits
Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJune 11, 2019
The culture is hostile, toxic and full of bullies. HR and management is a joke. Extremely un-safe staffing and high burn out rate as well as high turnover rate. Scheduling has no method or system.
The insurance was cheap and the union protects staff, but also protects the bullies and poor-performers.
Nursing assistants are treated horrible and receive zero respect from other staff and little to no help from the nurses. Retaliation is very real and feared.
Good learning environment
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJune 3, 2019
Great co-workers, good support staff, clean environment, good cafeteria, able to take breaks, no manager at the time of my employment, uninvolved managemend
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
north side
great company
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Methuen, MAMay 30, 2019
this is a great company. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking employment. I worked for this company for many years and was very happy here.
Cross campus connectivity could sometimes be a challenge.
Pharmacy Manager/Clinical Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Haverhill, MAApril 22, 2019
Holy Family Hospital is a friendly place to work. Each department worked with the others to help make the patient's stay comfortable. Patients felt their needs were being met and that the staff was listening to them.
workplace
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsApril 11, 2019
Loved the people and Patients
Great staff and working environment
Busy but manageable
Great Management
Diverse culture of People
Very Bust during Winter season
Great comraderie
Pros
environment
security
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Methuen, MAApril 3, 2019
the hospital has amazing people to work with and have no issue working as a team but they hospital doesnt pay well at all and they expect you to do million things
too stressful for its worth
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAMarch 25, 2019
This job would have been ok if the management was better educated. Manager would often have bad days and take it out on the workers while also not being efficient in the managing area.
Community hospital
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Methuen, MAMarch 13, 2019
Typical community hospital with medical surgical, ICU, ED, Tele, OR, etc. Good coworkers and staff, average salary and benefits. Good place to start your nursing career.
work for the fun
FP&A Intern (Former Employee) –  North Andover, MAMarch 7, 2019
Org is keenly aware of our strategic business objectives and has delivered spot on coaching and consultation to our leadership team. Senior management is supportive and provide adequate resources to the junior staff
This was a nice Community Hospital
Data Auditor - Materials Management (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILMarch 6, 2019
I started in radiology as a patient transporter, then moved into materials management as a stock clerk. Then moved into the position of Inventory Control/Re-buyer. We implanted a new computer system and I moved into a Data Auditor position.
Pros
It was a nice commute
Cons
I can't think of any
Severely In Debt
RN ICU (Former Employee) –  Manitowoc, WIMarch 3, 2019
Since healthcare has changed, all hospitals are short staffed per their budgets. Would not suggest working here until they are bought out by another corporation. Unsafe working conditions, no back up from management.
Cons
no telemetry tech or RN
Union hospital
Pharmacy Buyer (Former Employee) –  Methuen, MAFebruary 13, 2019
Holy Family Hospital is a Union Hospital. While the union provided inexpensive healthcare, schooling for those who wanted it, it also took 2 percent dues every paycheck. Plus, you could never rise to the top no matter how great you worked or how little you did. Everyone was the same.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Not everyone felt appreciated
Workplace allowed for stabilization and appropriate allocation of services for clients post discharge
Clinical Social Worker/ UR, Steward (Former Employee) –  Haverhill, MAFebruary 8, 2019
Psychiatric unit had significant turnover of patients over 48 hour period. Social worker was able to address acute issues on the inpatient unit in this short time. The psychiatric unit provided group therapy and strong evidenced based treatment.
Professional, fast paced setting
Clinical Social Worker/Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Methuen, MAJanuary 17, 2019
A mostly supportive and interesting work experience. Compensation was consistent with similar positions regionally and solid benefits package.
Hospital Social Work is a complex and challenging setting. Holy Family is a mid-sized hospital in a majority Spanish speaking city, so Spanish language fluency would be a big plus.
teamwork is encouraged, good benefits and compensation
RN (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJanuary 2, 2019
I worked nights so teamwork was essential. I enjoyed the interaction with the patients. Patient load was 2 patients. . .could be very busy if both patients were intubated. Loosing a patient was probably the hardest part of the job.
Very stressful
Staff RN (Current Employee) –  Haverhill, MAJanuary 1, 2019
Not enough staff to take care of patients,putting patients' safety at risk and joepardising nurses' licences. Nurses to patients ration not appropriate
Pros
Close to my home
Cons
Not enough staff
productive fun and enjoyable to with
HIM Medical Clerk (Current Employee) –  Methuen, MADecember 21, 2018
I enjoyed working with my coworkers and people that work there are pleasant and we get along very well.

I have gain a lot of knowledge and learning new things every day.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
A productive place to work and they motivates.
Registered Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ghana, WADecember 7, 2018
They motivates you when good things takes place.
Must be punctual
Respectful and obedient
Must be ready to learn new skills and things happening.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Short break and healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holy Family Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.