Home Base Inc. Employee Reviews

Work not Guaranteed, low pay, mostly evening hours, no PTO
Outreach Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, WVOctober 3, 2019
It was a company for a single person that can work any time with no Financial responsibility at home. The pay is low for what they are receiving. If your clients cancel you don't get paid. No hourly rate, paid per client if seen.... But that's the nature of this industry.
Best Job I've had.
Outreach Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fairmont, WVMay 10, 2019
HomeBase can be scary if not told the right verbiage of what to expect. We as a work family help each other each day and help fix mistakes. You carry your own case load and work as much as you want. You schedule with your clients and make your own schedule. Our training has improved with the help of current employees to make the job a lot easier on new hires. There is room to move up and plenty of different services to not get burned out doing the same thing over and over. Paperwork is probably the worst part but once you understand how to do it, you rarely have to do it at home. I also make more than I have ever made then any other job outside of college. Depending on how much you want to work, you could make a comfortable amount. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping others and the family we made at our office in Fairmont.
Pros
Culture, management, money, ability to make own schedule, training, Bonuses, etc.
Cons
Paperwork, Health insurance
Its not consistent work
Outreach Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fairmont, WVOctober 3, 2017
If you are able to have a flexible/varying paycheck this job is great.
You only work if you have referrals from the state cps/ys cases. If that management does not like your boss at home base, you dont have cases to work.
They send the referrals to competitive agencies.
If a case of yours closes, theres no guarentee there will be another case to take its place.
You only get paid when you see clients, so when they cancel, no money for you.
Thats why your paycheck is never the same.
Pros
Work from home typing paperwork
Cons
Long evenings, difficult clients, inconsistent pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home Base Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Home Base Inc. Reviews by Job Title