Home Funding Corp Employee Reviews

4.2Pay & Benefits
4.2Job Security & Advancement
Stay Away Underwriters
Mortgage (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 23, 2018
Its a very small company that has high turnover in underwriting due a manager who has no real management experience, unprofessional, immature who has a high schooler mentality ,loves to gossips, never supports employees and worst of all loves to lie to make _ self look better and if you don't worship _ out you go. Owners don't care .

Only good thing is no overtime allowed.
Best Company Sliced Bread
Senior Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 27, 2015
Home Funding Corp has delivered in every aspect of what they have said they would do. John has really created a swift and accommodating loan process. The processing is outstanding, the support is constant and funding a loan has never been easier. Coming from brokers and other direct lenders that promise everything and deliver nothing, HFC is a breath of fresh air. I wouldn’t work for anywhere else
Pros
Awesome Team Support
Cons
Non At This Time
January 14, 2016

A True Retail Company at it best! Company's come and go Home funding Corporation 25 years and going strong!

November 2, 2015

This is exactly the kind of company my team and I our looking for! excellent opportunity!

Best Nationwide Bank Funding Loans 20 Day
Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 27, 2015
"I have been a Realtor for over 18 years, The last 4 or 5 years it has been almost impossible to get any of my Buyers approved for a home loan. Many of the Loan officers I sent my Buyers to, for prequalification simply did not even take the time to contact the buyers, to communicate with them and get a proper evaluation of there over all financial situation and credit evaluation. So, when a member of my family needed to refinance her home and get a lower interest rate, I did not hesitate to contact my HFC Loan Officer. An appointment was scheduled for them to meet over the weekend. Within 2 days of receiving the necessary documentation, the file was being processed for approval. Within days my Niece was APPROVED.! Yes approved. By the end of the month the file was closed. WOW!! I too was impressed. As a Realtor, I need that type of customer service to keep my pipeline moving, and my Buyers Happy. I would recommend Home Funding Corp., every day all day long. I am very happy with their outstanding customer service, I am lucky to be part of their team, I will continue to refer my Buyers to them."
Pros
Family Orientated
Cons
opened 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
Productive Place To Work
business development (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 27, 2015
Home Funding Corporation is the best place ever!

"This note is directed to all Originators who are interested in being a part of making the American Dream of owning a home come true and at the same time make great income. I am fortunate to work at Home Funding Corporation a mortgage banker. because they have a great staff. This helps me because I can go out into the field and Originate and I know my loans are going to be processed and closed by professionals. What makes our bank HFC stand out from the rest is that when I originate a lead and am not certain if I can fund this loan, I go straight to the Processor for help. If the Processor is not sure, she will send us to one of our Underwriters who are also in the same building and we will get the answer. Knowing if we can do the loan or not, within a short frame of time, I feel is our biggest asset. Home Funding Corp. is big enough to fund your loans, but not too big to forget that our Borrowers/Buyers are the most important component of our company."
Pros
Great Team Family environment
Cons
Not Enough Time In one Day
November 2, 2015

A 20-year history in funding Residential Home Loans an Industry Leader and entrepreneurial company, Home Funding Corporation is growing at a time when other lenders are shrinking and closing up shop. Their business model was formed during a challenging market, so they know what it takes to meet customer needs during these tough times. Home Funding Corporation a direct lender, Mortgage banker is committed to becoming one of the nation’s leading residential lenders in Us. I have been with this company on and off for 20 years, this is a company that you can build your family around and a company that will be here tomorrow. Home Funding Corporation is the pillar of success."

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home Funding Corp. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4