Home Health Care, Inc.
78Above average

Home Health Care, Inc. Employee Reviews

United States119 reviews
Good place
I love working with the elderly ,disabled people and their families . I really like working at this job the people was very friendly and was understanding
They pretend this is a great walk in home care book The staff of two don't know how to manage shifts and schedules
I love the Compassionate Harmony I possess as I greet people.The clients are abusive,racist and mean at some of the shifts that Ive worked. The randomly set clients that need help and assistance in their homes. The truth is that some of the homes are not safe for Attendants to work and operational manager is aware of the abuse.
Company only cares about themselves
Work you hard. No appreciation even during these trying times. Will do everything possible to block unemployment even if it's no fault of your own. Management has no direct contact with you. Have work here about 2 years and no idea who my supervisor is.
Run
Run. Look elsewhere. No training

Company expects you know what to do but no one takes the time to explain things. They want to pay you per patient but not on your drive time, when you chart, make calls and if a visit takes long.
I don’t recommend health care
Taking care of the elderly. The managers failed to train some of the employees so they were handling the elders incorrectly. Basically do all their basic need for them. Sometimes showering. And make sure they’re comfortable
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great environment
A wonderful training program equality and clean. Nice management and co workers. Everyone gets along well. Some travel required. Most work is gratifying keeps staff well informed on current events.up to date on medicine and first aid cpr provided for all employees. Holiday pay and vacation approval.
Caring and empathy
Home health care where nice caring human being I enjoy every part of working with and for the company . Clients where happy with my work! The Bsf was I only worked for family they didn’t pervide any clients
Good company
Worked there a whole loved it everyone was very nice and they care about how u are treated. If I could go back I would.. The kitchen was very loving ..
Good
Very good environments for me and working skills I learned something new everyday and I loved it . The attendants were amazing as always and I enjoyed going too work every day .
Every thing was handled professional
Clean client bathroom bedroom and any part of the house they use go shopping for them help with bath or shower and also cook for them wash clothes also
Learned alot
I love the health care field and the people in general ,learned alot and have grown to be patient and more understanding with my own elderly. I hope to return to this type of working environment .
Great place
Great staff, great management ran well and very helpful to their employees cared about their staff and their patients. Would recommend this place to anyone..
Clients were awesome, i enjoued working with them
We had great managment team, great clients, and we had great support if needed. If we had a issue with anything we coild address it with mamagement and they would make it right
Great Place To Work
I feel that management has always been supportive and have always been there for me. First time working for a privately owned company. Wasn’t sure how that would go, but I can say it’s been very positive. I really enjoy working for this company.
Good work place
Good company to work for flexible work hours.. I enjoy going to work helping my client. Clients are friendly and so is the staff. The upper management treat their employees equal.
Very professional
You will come into office talk with supervisor about the clients and contracts for the week and sent off . Depending where and who you spend minimum of 5/8 hrs a day depending on clients your given
Pros
A lot of clients
Cons
Some of the clients homes were not safe as far as bedbugs and horafin
Great environment
Great supportive environment to work in. Have had a great learning experience in varying me experience with different disgnosis and clients to continue to challenge my knowlege.
Interesting
It was interesting, talking with the elders. All I had to do was clean their house, and help them with their needs. I didn't mind cooking for them. They were nice, and talked with me, while I took care of them.
I love helping people
The job gives me a feeling of giving back! I really love to help people an to do the best at all that i do. I also love the feeling of being APPRECIATED.
Home health care
The managers are very polite
You grow a bond with your clients

They have flexibility available

They pay okay

If you like working with older people it’s the perfect job
Trying to go back
Used to work there but had to leave thinking about going back all the supervisors where nice to me and I love the atomosphere. I learned a lot working for the company.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home Health Care, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.