Home Solutions Infusion Therapy Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Clinical Pharmacy Manager (Former Employee) –  Livingston, NJMay 12, 2018
Loved working at Home Solutions ! Management was very flexible and understanding with the employees with young children.
All the employees were very nice and friendly
I enjoyed it we were a small branch
BIOSCRIP Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 4, 2018
This as different. I learned so much while there. We had some rough patches but I was exposed to so much on the pharmaceutical culture. We were bought out the benefits began cost and raises sucked so I left. Not the best fit after I been there over a year.Very relaxed atmosphere.
Pros
alot of free lunches on the company or bought by manager
Cons
pay was horrible NO RAISES
Rewarding
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Apache Junction, AZApril 25, 2018
One typically doesn't take on this type of job for the money or accolades. The reward comes from giving back. There are so many who can benefit from those who have the desire and compassion to give of themselves, The challenge is finding the right individual for each unique situation. While it's not for everyone, for some it's everything.
Productive and fun place to learn about many hardware items
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MNApril 19, 2018
Working in a hardware store that has almost everything you can think of helps you gain knowledge about everyday living. Having the opportunity to learn about what items are that you didn't know before is a great experience.
Pros
Fun atmosphere
Overall a Fair Job
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAFebruary 28, 2018
Fast paced working environment, great staff, and overall a great place to work.
Turn over was high for a while but I enjoyed working there until I felt there was no where else to go with my Career.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Not Paid enough
Company is closed
Vice President, Business Operations (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILDecember 7, 2017
I worked for Home Solutions for 10 years, from prior to the opening of the company until after the company closed. I learned a great deal, and received multiple promotions during my time there. I really enjoyed my co-workers. However, the company closed in 2002.
challenging and rewarding job
Nurse Manager (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PA 19044November 20, 2017
At the time of my employment I enjoyed working with an excellent staff of nurses and pharmacists as well as support staff in providing complex home infusion therapy to a diverse patient population.
Cut throat company with no employee benefits
New Hire Trainer (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PANovember 7, 2017
This company was poor managed. If you did not meet their sales quota for a single month, your job was on the line. There was little to no training period. The company was family owned and operated and if you were not family your job was always considered temporary. They would let you go without notice and would require that you only work for them.
Feast or famine
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 12, 2017
It was either there was too much work to handle all at once or there was no work at all. And you better be ready to work hard while it is there cause its only you that will be hungry if you aren't on point.
It's a job
Collections Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Somers Point, NJOctober 9, 2017
Not much purpose, you do your job like clockwork. Very stressful, everyone on pins and needles due to competition and job security. If the staff is happy, you will get 60% more production. More people were sick than happy.
Great job but was only temporary.
Contract Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hatfield, PASeptember 6, 2017
Great place to work with good pay. A lot of teaching for people who do not have experience. As long as you're willing to learn there is advancement for you. Unfortunately, I was moving so I couldn't keep the job.
Small office only few meetings per week
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 15, 2017
Training could have been better. A typical day was running to appointments that were lead generated however they promised 10 leads a week which did not occur one time during my time there. You had to convince customers to buy that same day otherwise it wasnt considered a sale.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Lugoff, SCJuly 25, 2017
Workday was 8-5 M-F alternating Saturdays. Got extra bonuses for job well done. The owner was exceptional to work for. She let us grow with the company.
Pros
Got to meet people
Cons
company closed
Owner is Awesome
Manger (Former Employee) –  Angleton, TXJuly 6, 2017
Owner is AWESOME, just not really room for advancement because of the fact that it is a small business. But, it is a good job and they do quality work.
Nice people
Full time infusion nurse (Current Employee) –  Somers Point, NJJune 5, 2017
Company merged with another company last year. Have been lots of changes. Horne Solutions is a wonderful place to work. Have been there for 10 years. Many of the employees have more than 15 years of service.
Pros
Company car
benefits
home solution
Caregiver for Elderly (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 31, 2017
they have very organized... they always have open cases either its overnight or day time. even though some of the cases are hard they are with you through it all
Ambiente tranquilo
Servicio al cliente (Former Employee) –  San Sebastián Municipio, PRMay 24, 2017
Aprendí a trabajar bajo presión, tenía buena comunicación con mis compañeros de trabajo, aprendí a trabajar mejor en computadora.
Hospital based Home infusion Network
Sr VP Clinical Services (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILApril 17, 2017
Really exciting culture that worked to provide services for cancer patients nationwide. Driven with a passion to cure cancer and solve obstacles in the delivery of cancer care to their patients. Also combined the business logistics of servicing patients nationwide within a joint venture.
Pros
Franchise entrepeneurs
great learning expirience
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  bartow flFebruary 5, 2017
working for this company was a great learning opportunity. I got to be hands on 100%. I learned about deadlines and pipelines.
Terrible
Events (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 28, 2016
Any advice to anyone looking to work here... DON'T! Worst company I have ever worked for. Lied to multiple times by management... they do not care about you as a person, or employee. Go elsewhere!