Home of Hope Inc

Home of Hope Inc Employee Reviews

It's ok
If you decide to work there don't choose to work doubles on the weekends. It takes a toll on your body. Pay isn't the greatest. But if you get fulfillment out of helping people. Take this job.
I don’t make enough for the cost of living
I don’t make enough for the cost of living. I would like to better myself and don’t feel like I can go anywhere in life working here. I’m a hard working employee who needs to make a decent living.
I enjoyed my job HOH, it could be an enjoyable place and could also be stressful.
I enjoyed working with the Clients.
I liked the work schedule, Which consists of working 2 days and your shift was done.

Home away from home setting.
I love the clients
I have always enjoyed working for Home of Hope but they do not provide a living wage or regular raises. They do provide quarterly bonuses and lots of overtime opportunities.
Loved it
Home of hope is an amazing place to work the management is amazing and the clients are so caring and sweet they become your family. I would contine to work here.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Wonderful
It's a wonderful place to work. The individuals we serve are amazing people. Working as a team is required. Communication skills are definitely a must.
Overall a great place to work
Everyone is very helpful and makes you feel comfortable. It's a feeling of family and a place you can feel like you are making a difference. I recommend working here.
Relaxed and Fun
This was a very rewarding job. It is also very fun there is always varies activities that are lined up to take client to. The RSL I had was just wonderful and helped you learn new skills. All the staff was very helpful and everyone worked as a team.
Pros
Very Rewarding, Fun, Relaxed.
Cons
Pay.
Stressful place
This company needs help with finding a balance with their employees. They hire undesirable people to care for those with disabilities. The staff worked to get a check and the consumer suffered.
Pros
The Consumers
Cons
Co-workers
Family friendly, not very much room for advancement
Loved the clients, but sometimes the company forgets about the workers because it's an all for the client culture. Budget cuts are making it very hard on the non profit companies similar to this line of work.
Pros
Family friendly environment
Cons
Low pay, clients way or no way, advancement is almost non existent
Home of Hope
I truely loved my job with HoH, i loved the clients and took great pride at doing a good job. They do not pay good at all, and growth and raises Dont happen. But as long as its about the clients, Its a wonderful job.
Pros
clients
Cons
pay, appreciation
Very friendly employers
Good place to work. Clients are friendly employees are very friendly. Laid back work atmosphere, in taking clients to work very laid back. Basically supervising workers.
I had to take care of them as if they were my children,and try tgo teach them how to be able to live on there own as we all do.
so i had to teach them how to cook,clean,shop for personal things and groceries and to remimd them to do there dishes laundry and shower and to put everything into a daily schedule.to make and have a daily schedule like everyone else..i also,gave them meds.and drove them places they needed to go too..
enjoyable
It is an amazing place to work The management is always helpful and understanding. The most enjoyable part of this job is getting to know our clients and getting to be apart of their lives.
Pros
good working conditons
Cons
pay
I had the access or availability for any recreation items or funds to ensure the individuals needs were met.
I learned that working with disabilities, they were able to many things that other could do regardless of their disability. I work environment and workplace culture was very rewarding. The most enjoyable part of my was the pleasure of seeing those individuals with disabilities happy and able to participate in all activities regardless of their disabilities.
relaxed
Working for Home of home wasn't bad, It was my CNA that I was supposed to report to if I had a problem with one of the clients, I worked nights and I was never able to contact her about anything.
Great clients
Very busy working with clients, not a lot of down time which makes the shift go by very fast. Best part was taking the clients to Special Olympics down in Stillwater at the OU campus.
Pros
Lots of Hours
Cons
Lots of Hours, no room for advancement
Great Company
Overall I had great managers and employees that I worked with, really enjoyed working with the clients. Short staffing allowed you to work 64 hours a week.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Lots of hours
very interesting, never boring.
It is a very self-satisfying job. It brings a lot of meaning to your life. Spending time with these people made me appreciate my personal life more than ever.
Great work enviorment
Great place to work. You get the benefit of helping others and also becoming a family. Leaving the clients will be the hardest thing you do. Overall the best place I have worked.
I like working at this company. You stay at a busy pace working with and assisting the clients. There smile on here faces makes up for everything when they make trips that they look forward to every year.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home of Hope Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9