There is a base pay... It is minimum wage.
They will keep telling you about people who make six figures... This rarely happens.
Base salary plus commission. Base is $14.45, you don't get paid on commission unless you get 4+ approved sales in a 2 week pay period. Your first 9 weeks of employment has a ramp up stage that allows you to make money per sale so you can figure out how it all works.
There is a base salary for all employees including salespeople. You will make most of your money off commission but there is a starting base salary as well.
- When it comes to Commission do you collect your earned commission off each sale during the pay perio…8 people answered
- What is the interview process like at HomeAdvisor?8 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at HomeAdvisor?7 people answered
- How long do the traing classes take7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at HomeAdvisor?6 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at HomeAdvisor?6 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at HomeAdvisor?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at HomeAdvisor? What are the steps along the…6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at HomeAdvisor?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at HomeAdvisor?5 people answered