Get in, get their training (which really is very good) and then keep looking for other jobs.
Understand that they will propose what you CAN make in a year but not what you WILL make in a year. Be prepared to play politics as well.
Do not work at this company.
Have personality and be confident
Relax and be yourself
Don't be nervous. they'll hire just about anyone who can form a coherent sentence.
- When it comes to Commission do you collect your earned commission off each sale during the pay perio…8 people answered
- What is the interview process like at HomeAdvisor?8 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at HomeAdvisor?7 people answered
- How long do the traing classes take7 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at HomeAdvisor?6 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at HomeAdvisor?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at HomeAdvisor? What are the steps along the…6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at HomeAdvisor?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at HomeAdvisor?5 people answered
- How often do raises occur at HomeAdvisor?5 people answered