HomeAdvisor Culture reviews: Marketing Consultant

Fake Culture, Dishonest Business Tactics
Business Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Golden, COMarch 5, 2018
HomeAdvisor promotes itself as a fun, trendy place to work, aka a Google culture. Don't be fooled it's all fake, HomeAdvisor is dishonest in a lot of the ways they talk to their employees, this can even be seen in some of their questionable sales tactics.

Had to leave because it felt sleazy and the management didn't really seem to care about employees.
Official response from HomeAdvisor
March 15, 2018

I am very disappointed to read this review. We are dedicated to the well-being and success of our employees, and have consistently been named a Top Workplace because of our culture, passion and mentoring. I would have liked the chance to address any specific concerns you had before you left. Best of luck. – Brad Fosser, VP Sales, Golden

Great fun place to work
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMarch 22, 2016
Great culture and a lot of fun to be there. The commission scale is very large but you will have to earn it for sure. outbound calling all day is a must.
Marketing Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  GoldenJune 2, 2015
Let's just say I put 10 years in. It was great for me. Great culture/ Great benefits & a few great top directors.Some managers should NEVER MANAGE A TEAM. It was time for me to go. I would've stayed if I could. Great place to overcome objections. Learn sales 101
Pros
Benefits, Culture/ Wonderful coworkers/ directors