HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Poor Management
Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 9, 2018
one hand didnt know what the other hand was doing no communication what so ever. every thing dropped on you at the last minute and you were suppose to drop all and do it
Great Company.
Mortgage Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Colchester, VTJuly 30, 2018
Great company. Period. Financially well capitalized. Strong management team. They care about employees and clients. robust product portfolio. Good product and systems training. Responsive IT department...
Pros
They care about employees and clients.
Cons
Need a better CRM.
Great company
Mortgage Processor (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJuly 3, 2018
It was a good company, while it lasted. Mangers could have been more hands on. They allowed your co-workers to do most of the training of the new hires. I got laid off after working for the company for a year.
Pros
The office was close to my home
Cons
Benefits are expensive
mm
203k loan officer (Former Employee) –  Czechville, WIMay 21, 2018
not a good place to work pushing for nothing empty promises not a chance to advance no no no don't doue it run run as far as you can run forest run run
Pros
Cons
no money
Prospect Mortgage
Licensed Loan Officer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAMay 5, 2018
I have never worked for HomeBridge Financial and would not be able to fairly review the company. I worked for Prospect Mortgage which was purchased by HomeBridge Financial last year.
Na
Mortgage Loan Originator (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCApril 16, 2018
I worked for prospect and left before transition So I really do not have a positive or negative opinion of the company. So this review is really not valid
Extremely variable by region
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMarch 14, 2018
A lot of regional management decisions and directions directly contradicted corporate policy or instruction leaving employees in a position to choose between following published policy or being insubordinate to their manager. I constantly faced ethical dilemmas created by my regional management.
I really liked the executives at corporate. They were direct, common sense, and made their expectations clear, but within my region, management took great pains to ensure corporate did not learn what was happening or what decisions were being made within the region.
They were willing to promote from within, and for underwriting they were serious about sponsoring employees for their various government designations.
Pros
Bonus, Ot, earning potential.
Cons
Chaos. Inconsistency from mgmt.
Stressful
Legal (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAMarch 7, 2018
High turnover. Stressful place to work at. Micromanagement sucks but you learn a lot there. Yearly adjustment, PTO and other benefits are pretty standard.
Great team and good opportunities for career
Mortgage Banking Accountant (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAMarch 2, 2018
Great team and good opportunities for career. I learned a lot about Mortgage industry.Company has a good environment, everything is up to date, good benefits.
Horrible management/ advancement by favoritism
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 7, 2018
Unorganized, no culture or work ethics. Majority were hired not based off qualifications but because of family, friends, and previous co-workers at previous job. No fair chance of advancement based off qualifications or the fact you have put the time and work in. People received advancements based off being manager or supervisor favorite or friend. Not one supervisor or manager in CSR Dept had previous management, supervisor experience or training. They practiced very unethical practices and lied a lot to the borrowers. This company is very deceitful and truly is not a place where you will feel proud to be a part of or advance. This company DOES NOT care enough about their employees nor treat and appreciate their employees as they should. It starts from the top, a man who has no idea how to run a servicing company so why should you expect a healthy good place of business.
Pros
If you have friends who are supervisors you will have favorable opportunities
Cons
Unfair treatment, unstable department, no fair advancements, etc
Bob loblaw
Market Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 30, 2018
Typical Mortgage giant acquiring another mortgage company spinning out of control from legislative regulation. A broken industry filled with broken companies
Pros
Benefits and HR department
Cons
Everything else
Culture was a community for this employer. Very good management.
Loan Originator (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 21, 2018
Typical work days consisted of consistent contact with with Real Estate agents to keep business relationships intact. Doing follow up on current customer transactions. Entering new information for new clients for pre-approval, and final approval. Constant marketing through social media and email campaigns. Cold calling potential clients and following up to make new relationships.

Constant growth in marketing education, sales development and new product education.
Good Company
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Shrewsbury, NJJanuary 2, 2018
The company is a fast growing business within the mortgage business. They recently acquired Prospect's sales team within the same market which made the business overlap.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Some co-workers
no culture
Mortgage Loan Closer (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJanuary 1, 2018
management reads how to manage for dummies. would not recommend to my enemies! no culture- cut throat management and leaders. not enjoyable at all! no
Many Talented People
Renovation Loan Processor II (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CANovember 7, 2017
I was given the opportunity to lean how to process Renovation loans. I worked with sales force nationwide with a team of talented and knowledgeable managers and underwriters.
Great Company
AVP Loan Servicing (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CASeptember 28, 2017
HomeBridge acquired Prospect Mortgage, LLC. I was brought on temporarily in order to assist in the transition of the servicing department from Prospect to the already existing HomeBridge servicing department.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Servicing is in Georgia.
Was not transitioned as a HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.
Loan processor (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CASeptember 13, 2017
I was a prospect employee so i never really worked for HomeBridge Financial Services therefore I can not have a fair assessment of the work policies or ethics of the company.
Cons
I started with prospect, hombridge bought them
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CASeptember 11, 2017
I have heard hombridge is a good company my department was no longer needed, but I would have liked to stay with them. Hopefully they open more positions.
Work place environment
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLAugust 14, 2017
it was a suitable place to work friendly co-workers easy to get along with on a daily bases. good salary and good health and dental benefits. monthly bonus incentive program.
Pros
friendly co-workers
Prospect Mortgage is where I started before it turned into Homebridge
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 21, 2017
I started at Prospect Mortgage as the receptionist and worked there for about 3 years. I loved the people I worked with and loved my job. In hopes of making my way back to processing I took another job with Commerce Mortgage