Homebridge Financial Services Employee Reviews

Originators only
Mortgage Loan Originator (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOApril 16, 2018
As an originator I found it difficult to compete with other bank's rates. A person could only succeed here if they had a book of business that didn't shop rates.
Great company but brunch not the best
Operations Specialist/Processor (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHMarch 28, 2018
• Work effectively in a team environment to monitor, log, resolve and escalate issues relating to compliance
• Act as an liaison for internal and external communications directly with departments as required
• Provide regular status reports and gather requirements from departments and provide input into the infrastructure
• Verifying and auditing to ensure that mortgage loan disclosures are accurate and comply with regulation timelines
Good place to work for
Senior Funder (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 23, 2018
Fun environment but stressful at times, Funding Manager is great person to work for, very knowledgeable and shows appreciation to her employees. HB provided month end lunches if goal is met
Good job culture
Sales Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 6, 2018
Partnered with candidates to get clarity on their strategic financial objectives and hiring needs. Learned to understand the industry, understand candidates, and understood how to help Loan Officers grow their business.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Too many meetings
Great Place
Lead Conversion Partner II (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 16, 2018
Stressful position to be in but management is great.
There is lack of room to advance. It is a stagnant position with nowhere to go. People get restless eventually and want to leave and start complaining on the floor. Good job for someone pursuing school.
Its okay
Appraisal Coordinator-Help Desk (Current Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAFebruary 9, 2018
Its okay, I have worked there a really long time. Your experience depends on who your manager is. Every dept. is different. My only CON is they give you more work but you don't get the compensation.
Closing (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJFebruary 6, 2018
It is a small company. Mistakes are made but the company is changing for the better and growing. This will be a great company to work for in 5 years.
Underpaid
Mortgage Loan Partner (Current Employee) –  San AntonioJanuary 22, 2018
I have been in the mortgage industry for years. they hired me at entry level pay and insisted that that was the best they could do. Hired another person a few months later at 8k more.
Aggressive in acquiring competitors.
Post Closing Scanner Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAJanuary 13, 2018
Almost all of the staff knew each other hence they really work as a team. The daily operation is exceptionally smooth with very few or no issues to deviate from the norms. Staff birthdays and holidays are celebrated like a big family pot luck event. Overall everyone is very nice to each other professionally. When issues are identified, communicating them to the management are always welcomed, however, resolutions and improved new procedure seemed to come very slow or not at all considered urgent. Despite all of this, everyone works very hard to achieve their personal, as well as the overall team goal everyday.
Cons
No overtime for the low-salaried staff, yet top loan officers are very-well pampered.
over all ok
Licensed Loan Officer Assistant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 2, 2018
not a very good loan process. Processors are more or less just paper pushers and do not review loan documents. loan officers need to be more "hands on" with the whole loan process and need to be involved more in the back end of the process.
Deal Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAOctober 12, 2017
It was a low stress comfortable working environment for me. I learned much more about technology . Management was flexible and nurturing. I enjoyed assisting the loan officers in getting their files moved through with outside investors.
It's average
Closer (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 6, 2017
Management is great tries to help as much as possible. Culture is okay fairly new at creating one. Work load is un predictable due to not always organized as it should be. NO room for any extra benefits financially - bonus/commission UNLESS you are a sales rep/loan officer. NO room to obtain a bonus/commission benefits UNLESS you are a sales rep/loan officer. There is room to actually grow or advance. Only given extra tasks but no evidence of following through with advancement and no evidence of obtaining the proper compensation for the amount of tasks added. No real motivation provided or established for employees that ARE NOT sales rep/loan officers. Working 8- 10 hours a day would not be so bad if there was a sense of compensation applied for the extra work and if there was any other kind of motivation for the extra work needed to complete files/tasks to get the loans closed.
Uw
Mortgage Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CASeptember 20, 2017
The company is not used to doing business in California. There is no clear and concise management process to follow. Minimal communication and lack of training.
Great Team Environment and company culture
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 13, 2017
HomeBridge is a great company to work for. The culture is great as well and there is tons of new things that to learn about the Mortgage Industry at all times. Management is very helpful when help is needed and is always there to support the staff.
Friendly
Loan Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJAugust 7, 2017
It is a great place to work if you are looking for entry level into the mortgage business but I don't recommend if you are looking for advancement. Friendly place to work and everything you need is on one floor.
Big Office
Loan Partner/ Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 16, 2017
I learned a lot from the great team of co workers and I loved my job and helping clients achieve their dream homes but the office was lacking in good management and structure.
Pros
Cons
expensive benefits, low pay
Good people to work with
Investor Delivery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAMay 30, 2017
I was stuck in the middle of an acquisition. Didn't have a lot of time to get to know the new management at HomeBridge but from what I heard and saw it seemed to be a better opportunity for all the employees.
Not for me
Post Closing /Data Entry/Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJFebruary 28, 2017
Not the place I want to be. I do not want to have a career in this sort of company. I do not want to stay any longer than necessary. It is not the kind of company I want to be apart of.
An OVERALL Transformational Environment Of Employees
Default Clerk/Bankrupsy/Foreclosure Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJanuary 13, 2017
I enjoy working at Homebridge Financial Services because I Love the opportunity to be able to make the next individual smile knowing that their business has been properly handled and stored by GREAT people.I also enjoy the fact that my Supervisor acknowledges ALL the employees and let us know that we are greatly appreciated for the work that we do. I Love Homebridge Financial Services and would tell anyone searching for a home or employment to join a FABULOUS Team of players at work.
Pros
Time Management
Mortgage Loan Originator (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLDecember 17, 2016
Great , supportive management. Everyone there is top notch. they try to make a stressful job less stressful

wonderful employees there