HomeBridge Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
big city lots of people to help
Home Care Provider (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 3, 2018
Great company to provide a service to disabled and elderly people. Friendly and compassionate place to be they also have great training courses to better your skills.
Fun place
Care Giver (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 26, 2018
Clients are good. The manager should start checking on the clients and make sure they are getting the help they need. I feel that the care givers shouldn’t go all the round the city for clients and the the care givers should be able to work in one building.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Health care
It's an ok work pleace
Homecare provider (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 17, 2018
It's a nice company to work for if you love homecare, the people are nice the clients are great the office is great and the hours and the training the hands on training is great and the teacher was the best it really is a good company for those who love helping others
Horrible place to work!!!!
Client Service Coordinator/ Delivery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJanuary 18, 2018
Under no circumstances would I ever recommend this agency. They have such a huge turnover rate, they do not care about their employees. The people that do want to help the clients are few and do not get any support. I will say this place has the worse management team I have ever worked with. The HR department is even worse.
Working with ms B
Home Care Provider (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 30, 2017
Getting to work at nine am to start coffee breakfast then clean up mess and move on to the bedroom make bed dump commode take trash out . Then I and ms B gets ready for the shower.
Very poorly
Care Partner (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 3, 2017
I worked for homebridge for bout a year and thoroughly enjoyed getting up everyday to do my job and seeing the client's smile made it worthwhile I met wonderful client's and to this day still keep in touch. But I got accused of something i didn't do. After calling lock out to inform what was happening apparently not doing their job and I was showed how they really are. Not very organize what so ever had to get with union leaders.homebridge and some not all supervisors arent connected .same situation happen to others union leaders fought to keep their jobs. I'm very disappointed and won't go back to a company who are cut throats. Don't care about their employees.
Pros
Caring for clients
Cons
Poor staff
A very difficult place to work
case manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 18, 2017
Homebridge tries to improve but the turnover is so high that the case managers cannot keep up with the demand. Some management are good and very supportive but others are under pressure and this can trickle down to the staff. There is a large separation between upper management and staff which causes a lot of stress. Case Managers are required to make over 60 home visits per month. The high numbers make it hard for people to keep up and clients often can't get the care they need because of the insane amount of work and extremely high turnover. In my short time with Homebridge I have seen many case managers, managers, and even the associate director leave due to the pressures. The upside is the staff is great and everyone at the case management level really support each other.
Pros
Wonderful team
Cons
management, high work load, extreme pressure
Home Care Provider (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 2, 2017
● Assisting and leading group activities designed to stimulate
older adults with dementia.
● Providing emotional/behavioral support and supervision for
clients.
● Keeping clients safe by close observation and adherence to
program policies and schedules.
Fast-space, workplace culture, and staffs are get along well
Receptionist/HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 5, 2017
The most I enjoyed part of my job at this place that the staffs are very nice and get along well with each other. The benefits package is great for employees. Fast space and devise culture populations.
really good place
Compliance Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAMarch 20, 2017
I loved it. Prospect now Homebridge helped me develop all my skills. Management is great, staff good. Alot of great benefits. Everyone is great. Good enviroment.

Want to know more about HomeBridge?

Ask a question
fridge hot lunch Friday occasional pizza party
Service Retention Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAMarch 8, 2017
working for Homebridge during my tenure was interesting. Although i firmly believe in there mission statement and the service they provided some of there ideologies towered there hiring/firing process i did not agree with and interoffice . i learned how to become not only a better student but a better teacher as well time management. The greatest challenge for this position for me was balancing both work and life in healthcare your work easily becomes your life if your dedicated enough. Meeting new Clients and hearing some of there storys was my favorite part of the position.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Management was never open to other ideas
Never a dull moment
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 21, 2017
Great work/life balance if you're part of the support team (I'm a service coordinator). I can't speak for the home care providers on the frontline, however, so this will not be a helpful review if you are interested in becoming one.

I'm always finding new challenges and I get to work with a lot of different agencies in San Francisco.

Management is interested in your growth and development, but there aren't always opportunities for upward mobility. However, many of my coworkers have tried on different hats in other departments.

I get paid $46,500/year w/o a Master's degree. Benefits include health, dental, 403b retirement account, vision and commuter/FSA. Good parental leave policy and they don't mind you taking it.
Pros
Work/life balance, good culture
Cons
Nonprofit salaries
Homebridge
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 22, 2017
Non profit angency located in San francisco Civic center. The people are wonderful. Clients are difficult to deal with but worth helping them and see the result at the end.
Home Care Provider (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 22, 2016
Good beginning company if you need to get a start in the homecare industry but not the best. When starting out you are usually placed in the tenderloin client work base until they see if you can handle grimy situations then eventually your placed with more consistent client base.
fue muy productibo para mi aprendi mucho de ellos
Home Care Provider (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CADecember 31, 2015
mi hr de entrar siempre era alas 8am x lo usual siempre tenia 2 a 3 clientes x dia y me gustaban los retos que aveses me davan siempre disfrutaba cuando me daban clientes dificiles x que yo savia que iva apoder con ellos
Pros
no free nothing
great place to work
Home Health Care Aide/ companion (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCOctober 28, 2014
staff was wonderful, compassionate took well care of clients and workers

updated classes for learning
Pros
gave parties and dinners for workers. I won a large screen tv as a door prize yaaaa
Cons
had no health insurance
Productive right out the door
Remote Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 23, 2014
No room for error; QC is reviewed and the underwriter is measured on mistakes
Pros
Melissa Sherman
Home Healthcare
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCSeptember 1, 2013
* Receive phone call to know about the client's address, needs, time to arrive/leave client's residence.

* Learn about the client's family, abilities, and character

* Management need to be organized/aware of co-worker hours

* Co-workers need to communicate more

* Lifting, cleaning, and family pets in client's home **

* Getting a paycheck **
Pros
Free tea or ice at Westminister Towers Cafe'
Cons
Traveling to the Westminister Towers to pick up check or meet with staff