Homecare.com Employee Reviews

Easy going
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 23, 2018
Only problem is when there isn’t work available...but overall it’s a good company to work for it’s a little difficult to get in contact with management
Pretty much you work for yourself
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Canonsburg, PAMay 22, 2018
You do everything yourself from paper work to payments and taking out your owntaxes, it's not a bad company as you are paid weekly, but it is also not something long term or advancement in working for them.
Productive and Flexible
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAMay 17, 2018
This company is very good and versatile. It gives new CNAs and GNAs the opportunity to gain a lot of experiences and travel to different areas as well.
Lack of morale production distasteful management
Sales Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 16, 2018
I suggest this (Company) go through all the reviews and correct the mistakes that they have made with their current employees and previous employees it is a disgrace to the employees and a' disgrace to the company to have such negative reviews"
Pros
Lunches
Bad company to work for
Cna (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 1, 2018
Don’t ever work for this company .This company is horrible specially the people who’s in charge for payments.They refused to email a time sheet.They owe me over $240 .when ever you call no one seems like to pick up the phone.The only person seems to be nice is Berthony.I would never recommend anybody to work for this company
Great opportunity for growth
Manager (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAApril 25, 2018
Great job to grow in your career. Still considered a startup which is a great environment to participate in many different roles.

I highly recommend.
Would Not Recommend
Senior Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAApril 9, 2018
This job is more of a telemarketing position where you call internet leads daily for 5 days. You are pressured to work evenings and weekends. You are also responsible for calling families after non working hours. It's not a 9 to 5 job like promised in the interview. Yes, you are helping seniors but you also get the people who hate being bothered just because they did an internet search.
Pros
Working from Home
Cons
Micromanaged, Pay
Not a productive place
CNA (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 30, 2018
This place would call me to see if i wanted work but than they would tell me the client had changed there mind on not getting any services with homehealth. Never worked. I dont recommend anyone to go with this agency.
Is a good job.
HHA (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 27, 2018
I like this job, because I like heath and help te others people.
Great place to work,if the pay fits your lifestyle.
senior Care Advisor (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 8, 2018
Love the employees everyone works as a team...very dedicated and committed to helping our clients.
I would recommend working there and become part of a great team.
Pros
Awesome staff
Cons
Salary
Active
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 25, 2017
A typical day at work usually consists of doctors appointment, shopping meal preparation, and assist with Adls, companionship, light house keeping, and laundry
Fun & Innovative Workplace
Payment Specialist (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAMay 18, 2016
Currently a very small company but has great potential, colleagues are very accomplished and knowledgeable in their respective fields