HomeDeliveryLink Employee Reviews

Excellent place of employment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 2, 2019
Excellent place of employment. All the staff is friendly and courteous. Always on time with paychecks. Reasonable when calling in sick as long as there isn't to many.
Asst Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 28, 2019
Management was tough but fair, good place to work, long hours and attention to detail are required which is satisfying to see on a daily basis.
pay was really good
Pros
Pay
Cons
Long Hours
Poor management
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMay 24, 2019
poor management plain and simple. Manager always thought he was GOD..He had no communication skills did not work well others the always bumping heads with clients. Never gave any complements always we can do better,
Pros
Cons
Gone
Bad management
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR/ DISPATCHER (Former Employee) –  Cudahy, WIMarch 30, 2019
Management at this company sucks you have a drug addicted for a manager and everyone is out for self if they don’t like you they will work together to lie on you to get you out there’s one girl there who is to never be trusted she’s fat she looks like a marshmallow and she really is just the company pet
Good
DISPATCHER (Current Employee) –  Syosset, NYDecember 18, 2018
This is the best job that i ever have, i learned so much, good management, team work, good salary, and benefit 401k and medical, and pto when you eed to take vacation
Good
Cons
Noon
Friendly faces and long hours
Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 28, 2018
I learned a lot about customer service and that you can make friends at the work place great environment. Some days would be long waiting on the last trucks to arrive in check in with the dock but it's part of the job
Company must come first
Assistant Executive Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 14, 2018
To advance, you are expected to put the company ahead of your family and move. If you pass up the opportunity, they tell you " you'll still be considered" but you won't be
decent work enviroment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 7, 2018
work isn't to hard. Coworkers are a blast to work with, everyone is helpful, and usually efficient with time management. Only draw back is management can be overbearing and harassing
Intense and friendly workplace
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 18, 2018
I would really recommend working at HDL for the simple reason that it was both fast paced and stressful. but it was really fun if you like a high stress situation.
when we were not on the floor of the warehouse we would do our office duties and the atmosphere was relaxed. It was a fun environment to be in and a close family that we became. I still speak with my ex coworkers from time to time to see how everyone is doing. like I said it was stressful on the floor but relaxed in the office.
Pros
close nit team
Cons
the pay did not match the cost of living
A steady job
Account Dispatch Lead/ Closing Manager (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJJuly 18, 2018
Working as a dispatcher is not rewarding, not fulfilling and there is little room for advancement. I appreciate the opportunity this job gave me in that it gave me a steady job. However after working there for a while you realize this isn't where you want to spend your life. It's a good job for as long as you can stand it.
Bad Management
Billing and Claims Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 25, 2018
Processed all payroll for Nashville Location.I made sure the sub- Contractors got paid for the completed delivery's they made. I also processed any claims that the sub-contractors may have caused during the delivery.
Pros
Great help from the Corporate Office
Cons
Bad Management
Hdl mor/ashley
Account Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 25, 2018
Extremely long work hours. Account Executive is limited to the overtime pay for hourly employees. Mostly suggesting they will take care of it with additional time off. Account Executives place their own failures on the Assistant and does not work on routing the delivery route properly, Shows serious preferential treatment and leaves a perception that the Account Executive is receiving kickbacks. Does not making routes fair for all drivers, not just some. No integrity, no values, and no personal communications skills.
Very challenging, many overtime hours,
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAJune 16, 2018
Company has become extremely cheap. You will be taken advantage of and given false promises. Work life balance just doesn’t happen. Hourly employees seem to have the best work life balance.
excellent
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJApril 30, 2018
Was a very good place to work because you get to know others and personal level I learned how to read maps and be able to geographic location my schedule was the hardest part because I moved and the distance was troubling .
Pros
great place to work
Cons
location
Very secure company
Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 2, 2018
My experience at HomeDeliverylink has been great I love the culture and how they take care of their employees. there is always a positive vibe at the workplace.
Nice company to work for and we all came together as a team to complete any task
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  lakeland fl.February 20, 2018
Over all this was a good place to work just didnt keep consistent work resulting to me eventually getting laid off.I also enjoyed how we would all come together and work as a team.
Busy
Delivery scheduler (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAJanuary 29, 2018
Busy place to woek. There was never any down time ans always something to do. I would say they should have had more people working because sometimes it was a lot to handel
Do not waste your time, terrible company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLJanuary 25, 2018
Upper Mangement very dubious or shady. Lack of Upper Management support for employees, even when sales/profit/numbers are awesome. Do not waste your time, will lay you off for no reason, no regard or notice to you. Not sure if owner/CEO is aware of what really goes on but definitely should consider paying attention.
Tedious and stressful
ROUTING COORDINATOR/DISPATCH SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 3, 2017
Very unorganized and non stop working. We never had time for meetings or proper training. Management was ok however a lot of miscommunication leading to failure as an account. Management always on Facebook or "routing".... Management promised a increases in pay for months however that was never granted. Majority of our documents and everything we did had to be printed out leading to a large paper trail that was always a mess when it came to billing. Also it took majority of the day printing and filling out paperwork. Very old school method of doing things that lead to making situations tedious and stressful.
Pros
Good co workers and very supported
Cons
Managment lied alot and was not supported
The management was not good
Quality Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIOctober 17, 2017
I did not feel supported at work. The managers were not employee minded. We inspected products before they went out to customers.

Unloading trucks was not fun and hard.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Management was poor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HomeDeliveryLink. Our community is ready to answer.