HomeGoods Careers and Employment
- CEOCarol Meyrowitz
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryManagement & Consulting
We were not able to detect your location. You can browse through all 52 jobs HomeGoods has to offer
3 hours agoView job
Hilton Head Island, SC
Mount Pleasant, SC
Mount Pleasant, SC
West Lebanon, NH
San Carlos, CA
Salary estimated from 3.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Employees at HomeGoods have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 232 questions about working at HomeGoods. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from HomeGoods employees.
Insights from 885 Indeed users who have interviewed with HomeGoods within the last 5 years.
They asked me how I manage time
-Tell me about yourself -give an example of a time a u received feedback on something and what u did with that information -what does integrity mean to you -give an example of a time it was difficult for you to complete a task. How did u handle it
I was asked - why I want to work there - what does integrity mean to me - how i handled situations in my past jobs
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.