HomeGoods
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from HomeGoods:

HomeGoods Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA4 reviews
Found 4 reviews matching the search with 16 related reviews.
This is a very busy environment with many products that need to be inventoried and shelved. Large customer base so able to polish my customer service skills, left due to limited management opportunities.
Poor hourly pay,lack of management advancement,stressful environment,Poor management,lack of enough scheduled employees to assist with customer service.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Poor pay and lack of management advancement
I hated working here. It was my first job and it was a summer job. My coworkers were super nice but the managers made me clean the bathroom once, and that was not part of the job description. I was 17 when I was hired, and they have a policy where they do not hire anyone younger than 18. I did not get paid for my shorter breaks which were ridiculous because of everyone else did. Overall, I would not recommend a friend to work here.
lots of customers and then nun at all
Ive learned the value of customer service and what makes customer happy. my managers where vary nice and friendly .

my co workers where helpful and sweet. i was pregnant at the time it was hard for me to work being in my first trimester. the most enjoyable part of my job was when i got to stock the shelf and get out on the floor to see what we had in stock
Pros
great store to work for
Cons
didnt work here long
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.