Homeland Security Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
I really enjoyed working there.
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 27, 2018
I did not want to leave, my co workers were awesome and friendly, I got along with the manager I was always on time, I enjoyed securing the area. Their lives were safe with me.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
dealing with bad customers
Poor management and terrible coworkers (MCPA)
Technical Instructor (Current Employee) –  MCAS Miramar, CAFebruary 13, 2018
Very little accountability here. Employees are given so much freedom that they are literally getting paid to apply to other jobs, do school work, complete errands and personal appointments, etc. The juvenile culture here between instructors instead of handling problems/ arguments/ disagreements like men is laughable. The management is either uninterested in mediating disputes or incapable and therefore just tells two employees to "deal with it" in a room alone with one another. The training director of the academy is rude, poorly educated (but he will brag about his "teaching degree"), and has a lot of trouble with showing respect to his employees. Overall, this place is nothing more than a stepping stone to anything MUCH better. A means to an end.
Pros
Nights, weekends, and holidays off
Cons
Terrible work culture
No growth...
Admin Clerk (Current Employee) –  VirginiaJanuary 9, 2018
No raise, no promotion, etc.. probably a good place to work for those who are married and have double (or triple) income, seeking to work at a laidback environment, not expecting much from the company, but definitely not for people who wants to grow and bump up their resume or willing to do more because the company will not acknowledge their hardwork. Pretty frustrating..
Pros
Awesome colleagues
Cons
Poor management
good work place
Blotters Clerk (Current Employee) –  Yuma, AZSeptember 5, 2017
Very good work environment. Nobody messes with you as long as you get your job done. Every one is very courteous and supporting. the only con is no job security
Pros
great working environment
Cons
no job security and no advancement
Great Job!
Human Resource Support Contractor (Current Employee) –  Yuma, AZMay 19, 2015
I really enjoy working for this company. I have no complaints. Management takes care of their employess. I enjoy my co-workers, we have fun but yet get the job done!
Friendly co-workers and a busy work environment
Military Police Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Kāne‘ohe Bay, HINovember 16, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to work with some great people. The management is great about getting you what you need to do well at your job. There are many opportunities to continue your education and stay busy.