HomePro Inspections

United States1 review

1.0Pay & Benefits

Showing the only review

Customer Service and Sales are not the same

There are certainly some talented employees working at Tonya's HomePro Inspections. However, the hard-working employees are taken advantage of and assigned more and more duties for no additional compensation. HomePro Inspections also needs to understand that Customer Service is just that: Customer Service. Sales is not the same as CS and requires a totally different mindset. CS and Sales must work together but they are not the same. Meanwhile, the Big Man is too busy on his boat and hosting his radio show to pay attention to what's going on in his company. "I'll give him a 6!"Every meeting is too long and most are not even needed. Send an email and let it go at that. Speaking of emails, employees are expected to monitor email on the weekends. I was with my family on a Sunday and didn't look at email until I got home. (GASP!) I was publicly called out for this in a meeting. I shrugged and let my lack of giving a horse's you-know-what be known.Too many computer programs are used: One for mail, another for messaging, another attached to email for messaging, the main system, the payment system, the other payment system, the phone system. It's all just too complicated and jumbled. Get with the times and invest in one system. And make sure you're using ZOHO!My advice? Get off this sinking boat before it capsizes under its own hypocrisy and top-heaviness. HomePro Inspections is on a collision course with disaster.

Pros

work from home

Cons

everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HomePro Inspections. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 review