Homes By Towne Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
3.3Job Security & Advancement
Great place to work. Your given ample time to build the homes right not just fast.
Construction Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIJune 19, 2017
The typical workday is 7-5.
I learned that it is better to build homes right not just fast.
Management is the best. they also get the point of building things right not fast.
The workplace culture is one of the company takes good care of you and your expected to take good care of the company.
Hardest part was dealing with the weather. Its the part that is entirerly out of your control.
The best part is being left alone to do my job and not micromanageing.
Pros
they treat their enployees great.
Cons
Weather related issues
A work place that supports the saying play hard, work hard
Sales Assistant/Escrow Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CADecember 2, 2015
I loved working for this company. I got out of the work force for 4 years to focus on my family. This was the first place I landed after being out for so long. They recognized my abilities and promoted me within 6 months.
Managment and collegues were always supportive. I was constantly challenged in all aspects of my position.
I loved interacting with my colleagues but especially our clients.
Working in a fast pace environment is where I thrived and this was why I was driven to work in sales. This company pushed their employees to work hard but rewarded us well.
Pros
great incentives
Cons
not enough health care options
love this company
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Burleson, TXNovember 12, 2012
This was my favorite job I have held. Loved the coworkers bosses and just simply the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Homes By Towne. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8