Homesmart Realty

Homesmart Realty Employee Reviews

United States113 reviews

brokeestaterealtorbrokeragentfeerealcommission

Productive good environment

It’s a nice environment. Co workers are nice but I’m this field you are on your own nobody gives you leads you have to choose how you acquire leads. Training is subpar

It is a great Real Estate Firm. I enjoy working for them.

I am an independent contractor. They are very helpful when problems come up. It is a great Real Estate Brokerage. Really are no negatives. I am only in the office for meetings and educational classes.

Homesmart Realty insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

Great Company

Excellent place to work. Great training always available. Up to you to produce your own clientele. They will send out rentals leads occasionally. Would highly recommend for seasoned agents

Good Management, Friendly place to work.

Worked there for years because of the great Management and Staff. The Boss is always working on making things better for the agents and staff.

Pros

Great work environment

Reasonable Commission Cuts

I definitely made the right decision when hanging my license with HomeSmart. They only take a small dollar amount out of each commission check you receive, and there are plenty of departments that are happy to help whenever you have a question.

Good brokerage

Good brokerage with minimum fees. As a new agent, I needed a brokerage that didn't charge any fees right out of the gate. Also a great place to hang your license if that is what you are looking for. Management was nice.

It was a great job but the environment had something to lack for sure.

It is very clicky and not what I had wanted. The pay is not up to what it should be and there is a lack of communication.They say it is a work family and it is anything but that. The work is fine but the people are not easy to work with.

Independence

You have the ability to call your own schedule. This requires discipline. Remote work unless you need time in the office. Brokers are available to help with any issues that may arise.

Excellent leadership

Great brokerage to be associated with! Excellent leadership who are easy to reach and available to help. I really enjoyed being a part of their company.

Great culture/ pay is too low

The company have great employees that all love each other and get along great. However, the employees are not paid a fair wage. Everyone position is underpaid, even compared to similar roles at other companies.

It is a wonderful strong Real Estate Company

Keep in mind Great place to work but it is self employed commission job. The questions about flexibility to leave, you set your own schedule. But PTO afraid does not apply.

Great for agents....otherwise not so much

Great for agents. Bad for actual homesmart employees. Management has to be the worst I've ever come across. And the whole "Bamily" term not only sounds ridiculous, its a myth.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Terrible management and culture

Great Brokerage - good reputation

HomeSmart Connect offers many benefits, including keeping most of your commission, great tech & marketing tools, and a good reputation in the market. Owner is great, managing Broker is out-standing, really good office Manager, and behind the scenes supportive staff. Mentor program for new agents.

Great brokerage with plenty of training and classes.

Great brokerage with plenty of training and support. They continue to update their business model to remain competitive. You are on your own for finding business though.

Bad management structure good-low fees

I work from home. Poor management but there fees are low. Poor marketing nice people not a household name in the industry, Recommend to agents not needing a lot of guidance.

Pros

low fees

Cons

poor management

You have to bring all your leds

The desk fees are really low. Not enough leads. You have to bring all the leads. The good about it it’s a lot of locations and a line with 24 hours help

Great mentor program great pay great people

Home Smart is a place that will support you to meet your goals. There's always someone there to answer any questions you may have even on nights and weekends. The commission split is amazing management is amazing coworkers are great. I've met so many fantastic people there some of them have even become close friends.

Great brokerage

Good brokerage if you have a good broker manager. Mine is helpful and always picks up if I have any questions. Would recommend if you already have a system in place as they don’t provide leads

Pros

Good commission structure

Cons

No leads

They have excellent ongoing training

No matter what your goals are, there is support for you here. They have education weekly and a mentoring program for new agents. Leads are not provided, but it's a flat fee to the Broker per transaction (plus monthly office dues) so you have more money to pay for your own marketing.

Pros

Ongoing education and support

Cons

You have to generate your own leads

Good Real Estate Brokerage

I work as a real estate agent in San Diego. I love how you can work independently. I was referred by another agent. So happy I switched brokers! The support staff is great. You cab always reach someone in the office via e-mail or phone.

Pros

There no mandatory office meetings, no bottom lines.

Cons

No leads.

n/a

You make your own schedule and are fully supported should you need any assistance. You do not make any money unless you sell, so that can be stressful to get started in the industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Homesmart Realty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits