Hometeam Employee Reviews

4.6
Ratings breakdown
Workplace culture
Caregiver Operations Manager, Lead (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 17, 2018
Remarkable team; super challenging workload but will definitely improve your skill set. Be prepared to be "All In", performance expectations are high.
Case Manager (full-time Support Specialist) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 16, 2018
Hometeam is a great company to work for however, it is not a lot of growing opportunity within. The company rather to hire outside of the company. If you are in school looking for a temp position it is a good look.
caregiver
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 13, 2017
they good and pay well. the communication is fast compare to other companies but sometimes the work culture is different. so u have to be understanding and mindful of others.
Great paying home care agency
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Moorestown, NJNovember 12, 2017
Highest paying south jersey home care agency; however, they moved back to new york to conduct business. Best clients ever! Good management team, as well. Very effective communication.
well organized company
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 4, 2017
I loved working with this agency. they communication skills is on point , the pay is good , and the clients is not difficult. All clients homes have an iPad so that you can clock in and out.
Pros
good pay
Fun place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 11, 2017
I enjoyed working here. The people were mostly really nice to work with and management took care of their staff.It was a pretty casual environment to be in.
Void company fairly new so still learning and growing
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2017
Good company still growing and building there team and clients but over all good company to work for jist needs to provide more hours to employees when requested need also to update phone communication
Pros
More hours
Cons
Longer breaks
Great atmosphere with capable employees and management
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 5, 2017
I worked here as a temp and was blown away by the positive work environment. The managers really help you and everyone's input is valued. It's a tech start up so it is a somewhat close quarters work environment but I never felt too crowded and always had my own personal space. I met the CEO my 2nd day on the job, he's very down to earth, intelligent, and judging by his hires a good decision maker. I've never felt afraid to ask for any kind of help from managers or fellow employees. It is a welcoming place to work, but it also can be fast paced. Everyone seems to be very capable at what they do and they have a good culture of work hard play hard.
Pros
Great management, positive work environment
Cons
Can be fast paced for some, there may be a need to work some late nights (but no social pressure or obligation)
You always keep leaning new things
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 5, 2015
We work tirelessly on behalf as caregivers and families, always seeking to improve their lives and wellbeing. We care deeply about our families and caregivers, and we’re dedicated to always doing what’s best—no matter what.
Incredible mission and team
Talent (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 13, 2015
Hometeam is an incredible organization: everyone is truly passionate about our clients & caregivers and we get to see our impact every day. Like every startup, it's a lot of work, but it's worth it to work with such awesome people and to see the way we are literally changing the way care is delivered to our clients & their families.
Hometeam has an amazing culture!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 11, 2015
I've never been part of a team that has a better culture! All of my co-workers possess word class talent, and we work hard everyday to reinvent our industry.
Pros
Team lunches, amazing personalities, gratifying work, upward mobility
Wonderful company to work for
Caregiver Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 11, 2015
Hometeam is built with the most caring and compassionate people I have met in the workforce. Everyone truly works together to create an amazing team atmosphere! The day flies by with everyone focused on the mission of giving beautiful days.
Pros
rewarding job, fun people, supportive management, company values its employees and their opinions, strive to give everyone a beautiful day
Cons
Busy lots of work!
The most compassionate, creative, people!
Care Advisor (Current Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 10, 2015
The best company I have yet to work for. Not only are the people at Hometeam amazing, but the day-to-day task of actually improving peoples lives is probably one of the most rewarding careers you could have.
Pros
company lunch outings, directly rewarding job, fun people, supportive management, the company really values its employees and their opinions
Cons
like any start-up, very hard work, but well worth it
Sales (Current Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 10, 2015
Hometeam is a fun and extremely rewarding place to work. The employees are hardworking, kind and great to be around. It is a pleasure coming to work everyday.
Very passionate team dedicated to the mission
Caregiver Operations (Current Employee) –  New York CitySeptember 10, 2015
I'm very impressed every day when I come in to see how tirelessly the team works to helping both seniors and caregivers. Everyone takes time to really appreciate the work each other are doing, and the technology is definitely making an impact on our seniors and their families.
Pros
Respect & Trust, mission driven
Great, mission-oriented place to work with brilliant, energetic people
Vice President (Current Employee) –  New York, NySeptember 10, 2015
Hometeam has been my best job ever.

We're building something that is very meaningful and necessary for our country today, and we've brought together wonderful, energetic, innovative and principled people to do it.

The most enjoyable part is working with the people in the company who have a deep desire to provide better home care for older adults, and CAREERS for caregivers. The hardest part (which I still think is what make the company is great) is the sheer level of performance you must execute every day. People here want to succeed and want to innovate, and bring it every day.
Pros
Great energy, great team outings
Cons
Lack of Conference room space
Some of the best people you can find all trying to make the world better
Business Operations (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 9, 2015
Really impressed by this place. Everywhere else I've worked has been that typical soulless environment, but at Hometeam everyone really cares about making the world a better place. And my favorite part of that is it isn't just for the families, but really for the employees as well. Things like being respectful, giving people the benefit of the doubt, and really thinking about how to make things better for those both within and beyond the company are key. Proud to be a part of the Hometeam!
Pros
Friendly, respectful, empathetic, really changing things
Cons
Busy!
Incredible company to work for
Marketing (Current Employee) –  NYCSeptember 9, 2015
Hometeam is a wonderful company to work for. Great company culture with an incredible mission to help others in a very needed way.
Pros
Mission, culture, colleagues, growth
Cons
Dedicated team that cares about people
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  New York CitySeptember 9, 2015
I have been working with Hometeam for over a year and am impressed regularly by how dedicated the caregiver recruiters and care coordinators are to ensuring CHHAs and CNAs are well supported and have consistent work. The technology makes it easier for me to do my job.
new management stepped in and made our job too hard to handle
Universal Technician (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCMay 21, 2012
we had new management come in after firing all of our old managers and they made our job too hard to complete. They expected us to do things that we were not able to handle with our own responsibilities that we had.