Hometown Hospice and Homecare Employee Reviews

Assembly line of admissions
RN Case Manager Hospice (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIMarch 5, 2019
The company's focus is on securing admissions without staff to cover them or the ability to provide the care and service promised to the loved ones of the patient. The company engages in community relationships with nursing homes, AL facilities, CBRF's and the like for new referrals but declines to address care issues within the facilities so as not to affect the number of potential admissions sent their way. They go through RN Case Mangers all the time; you will see their ads in all the online job sites-usually with a bonus offered. They are expanding now to compete with Horizon in the Racine-Kenosha regions. It is unfortunate that those providing care for patients and loved ones in the most vulnerable time of their lives are driven by dollar signs instead of the provision of ethical care.
Pros
The patients and their loved ones. At times, you may be the only one at the bedside of a dying patient and those moments are truly profound.
Cons
The assembly line admission structure.
Hometown Hospice and Homecare Family
Office Coordinator/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WISeptember 19, 2018
I worked for Hometown Hospice and Homecare for 2 years, not only was I an employee at the company I also felt like I was part of a family. They are dedicated and compassionate individuals.
Great company with wonderful staff
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJanuary 8, 2017
Working at Hometown I was taught more about patient comfort and medication management at the end of life stages. Management was compassionate, understanding, and very approachable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hometown Hospice and Homecare. Our community is ready to answer.

Hometown Hospice and Homecare Reviews by Location