Hometown Manor Assisted Living
View all Hometown Manor Assisted Living reviews

Hometown Manor Assisted Living

Hometown Manor Assisted Living Caregiver Review

Best Job ever!

I loved the up close experience with the clients. I felt like I had 6 grandmas and grandpas. My only issue wasn't really the company's problem, I needed more pay. You don't have to be certified to work here, so the pay is less than nursing homes.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same location

Management tries hard to make everbody comfy an happy some just complain anyway.

I felt like some could of done more on thier shifts. Manager was great. A couple workers was good. Some things could had been better there was one worker that was not really neat or clean looking .I noticed a worker putting in more work than others at times. I noticed one worker did not feel appreciated for all she did.Seemed stressed. One worker had said she wasn't there to impress owner. .I feel you should come to work neat an clean do your job an impress resident there they live there that's thier home. I loved my job there.

Pros

All food was free. That was nice.

Cons

Breaks was fine .I really just took very short break an got my job done.

Fun place to work.

I worked there as a manager for 7 years. The pay was fair, the Director is awesome. It was a great work environment if you like to work with the elderly very closely.

Pros

Free meal, close family feel

Cons

No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hometown Manor Assisted Living. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits