HONEY Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great Company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 10, 2018
Loved working for Honey. Managers are awesome. Fun environment. Hardworking co-workers. Cool Offices. Free Lunch. A start-up like culture. Every day is different
A nice small fine dining place
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 9, 2016
I was a waiter there, all the wait staff prepared the dining room, the bar area, etc. The usual things with opening for dinner. We would them be instructed by the owner and head chef about the evenings specials. Then be assigned sections. The chef worked with as many local ingredients as she could get. So, outside Cincinnati there were many local producers of beef, fish, greens, and herbs. This was a great experience; getting to see this variety of food that literally come right of the farm a few hours ago.
My one great contribution to the Restaurant was that I opened the establishment for Sunday brunch. I was the first to arrive to open the doors, I prepared the coffee and tea, and washing down a long patio floor.
It was a non-formal fine dining place so it was about team work and helping each other out. And like any restaurant it can be stressful, orders can mixed up, but I got to work with really great people, and at the end of the day, if everyone who ate were happy, and the wait staff made tips and the kitchen had less problems than usual then it was a good day.
Pros
An individually owned establishment
Cons
Lacked the strict rules and levels of management that a chain would have
Typical Production work
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNOctober 4, 2015
Average production work with the usual challenges. The work is challenging yet manageable. But the pay makes it worth it.
Pima Medical Internship (Former Employee) –  albuquerque, nmOctober 10, 2014
see last review on the pima medical review box.

enjoyed this place, learned a lot.

Honey help me look for jobs.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Honey Solutions
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXJuly 26, 2014
Come in before office personnel sample of production that evening got it tested and in computer before office personnel got in so they would have data to fill the orders for the day. Then puled samples of any other containers that came in and began testing them. Entered data by the end of the day so they could use in making decision as to what to do with the honey.
Pros
Flex hours, and all the honey I could eat.
Cons
No benifits
fun and creative
Sous Chef, catering (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 4, 2013
It has been a wonderful opportunity for me to work for Honey, I'm Home Catering. I have enjoyed the freedom to try my own ideas as well as learn alot about cooking and baking from the Chef. They are very flexible and fun, and they care personally about all the people who work for them.
Loved it
Fashion Editor Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 18, 2012
It was great to work for a magazine company!
I certainky would love to do something like this again! It kept me on my toes, and was fun experience
Productive and fun learning experience
Graphic design (intern) (Former Employee) –  La Mesa, CAMarch 27, 2012
I had the chance to utilize my inteligents and great eye for art.I was given the oppurtunity to learn the machines and equipment used to opperate an graphice design factory...