Honeywell Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,478 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Whether you are a supply chain expert, software engineer, engineer, customer service agent, salesperson or a finance professional, we have your dream job.
You're seeing Honeywell jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Honeywell Sent us to On line Training.They gave us to Explore wide vareity of Knowlege in Building Automation.
Honeywell has a once a month Safety Training.
Not a bad place to work pay is good and for the most part they take care of you. Co workers are friendly and help each other out when needed. Hours are good for most.
I like my job, it's a great place to work. Great coworkers. Awesome supervisor and food in the cafe. Work balance is great for people who have kids .
Decisions are made at corporate a level where they have no idea what happens at the plant. There's no accountability, and when something goes wrong it's a finger pointing game. No work/life balance.
Great atmosphere nice people lovely pay. You will want to work here. Great opportunities for advancement. Plenty of breaks. All the overtime you want. Great benefit package. The union really stands behind you. Room for advancement is possible. Work any shift you want.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 306 questions about working at Honeywell. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Honeywell employees.
Insights from 1.9K Indeed users who have interviewed with Honeywell within the last 5 years.
High value on technical and manufacturing experience
Surprisingly only interpersonal type questions. Nothing technical.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Honeywell?Published on May 24, 2021