Honeywell Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 65 reviews matching the search See all 6,537 reviews
Very nice place to work.
International Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILOctober 14, 2018
Good management and organized office environment. Very flexible when it came to family needs and/or personal time. Over time was offered often and choice of staying late or coming in on Saturday.
It was an excellent company to work for.
Customer Service Representative/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYSeptember 25, 2018
I truly enjoyed working at ADI/Honeywell. The mangement and employees were wonderful to work with. There were many, many special events that the company held for its employees. There were many days that the employees were treated to lunch for special events and on snow days when we would report to work. Excellent employee reconigition and the company truly valued its employees.
It’s a good place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 23, 2018
Great place to work and gain experience, very beneficial when need be! If I could go back I most certainly would. The management was very helpful too.
Pros
Cons
Short staffed
Enjoy every minute at Honeywell
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Aguadilla, PR 00603August 21, 2018
Excellent place to work.Opportunity to travel and interact with cultures around the world. Flexible time and great benefits.Always an opportunity to work and use your knowledge on all tasks given
Pros
Employee fun activities
Cons
Fast pace and pressure to meet metrics
Very good place to work, it has a relaxing atmosphere
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 19, 2018
I know its an opinion, but I really enjoy working here. Is a place where you can determine your growth pace and how others see you based on your performance. Its a relax driven environment where as long as you are constantly doing your best you will have no problem.
Pros
Competitive Pay, Fix Schedule, Nice Office Environment
Cons
Low chances of career progression
Desk job all day for Customer service.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNJune 30, 2018
Hard work in this capacity with minimal breaks. Worked as a temp, but full-time employees were unhappy with wages, benefits, etc.
It was actually a lonely position, while surrounded by people, there was very little chance to socialize.
Nothing more to say
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 18, 2018
there is nothing more left to say. The evaluation speaks for itself. Why you think you need more, I don't quite understand. So I will type this to fulfill your requirement.
Very good in general
International Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJune 11, 2018
I was the only CSR taking care of International accounts and I loved my position and customers. I was very happy at Honeywell. I wish they would've stayed local and didn't have to leave.
Pros
The offices were closed and business transferred to Mexico
Cons
Very good people to work with and management.
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dubay Point, MEMay 26, 2018
We have competition but at the same time fun at work which make work easier, colleague are very supportive.

A very good company to worked for, lot of activities to keep employee motivated
Pros
proud to work with Honeywell
Cons
nothing
No room for growth and advancement
BUILDING SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 21, 2018
No work life balance, very overworked and underpaid. No incentives for employees. I was once told by management '"Be thankful you have a job." I enjoyed working with my colleges and customers.
Pros
Job security and coworkers
Cons
underpaid, healthcare, overworked, poor management, no work life balance
No clue why I have to do this
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 10, 2018
It was a limited temporary position, Fine for what it was. I have nothing further to add. I would gladly add more if there was more to talk about. I answered phones and set up technical responses when needed.
Honeywell
Associate Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 6, 2018
job titles do not reflect actual work performed
limited career advancement
learn as you go with limited training
typical day is repetitive work.
work place culture - staff are like family
Very easy going laid back environment
Senior Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 23, 2018
My day starts off with coming in and pulling yesterdays open job report to send to the Supervisors of the techs. Then I go in and respond to any open service workorders that need to be scheduled
Pros
People are very helpful and pleasant welcoming environment
Cons
That this wasnt a permanant position
Decent for the pay
Lyric Customer Care Associate 1 (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNMarch 22, 2018
The main requirement was to take calls, but there was also chat support and I assisted with writing the knowledge base. Most shifts were quite enjoyable, but management left a little something to be desired.
Pros
Free drinks in the main building
Cons
We were not in the main building
Great starter job
Bank Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZFebruary 6, 2018
Great starter job, however does not pay enough even though they have great long time employees. Benefits were great as well as hours. I suggest this job for someone beginning in banking
It was okay.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  nowhere, USAFebruary 1, 2018
Great people to work with on ground level but can use a deep dive in senior management review. Compensation not competitive. Good work/life balance. Typical corporate routine.
Fun,productive environment, very professional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILJanuary 22, 2018
My time there was very short. I was under contract, and was hoping the company would lift the hiring freeze. I had a lot of support from the department manager, even though my time there was not extensive. People there where all supportive and willing to teach all the necessary skills to complete ones role there.
Pros
Location, people, environment
Cons
n/a
Office Culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Smithfield, RIDecember 21, 2017
The culture in the office was very dramatic and often gossip laden. People were also quick to throw others under the bus instead of helping them and the general attitude was horrible.
Decent place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GADecember 21, 2017
Was treated okay during my tenure, the organization has decent work life balance. The people are friendly, pay is decent. It not the worst job in the world.
Layers on layers of unaware management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  IllinoisNovember 16, 2017
Global, division, regional, local, functional, and product management. There is so much management and yet not a well run organization. Global needs to get on the ground and really see what is going on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.

52.1K
42.3K
31.4K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Honeywell.

Powered by Comparably