Honeywell Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 67 reviews matching the search See all 6,879 reviews
State of the art tools
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJDecember 6, 2018
It was a great place to work. If you are a commuter there is a train you can take instead of driving on the highway which in that area can be extremely stressful which I though was a great benefit since the work at Honeywell was enjoyable but at the end of the day the commute put a lot of stress on the day
It was an excellent company to work for.
Customer Service Representative/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYSeptember 25, 2018
I truly enjoyed working at ADI/Honeywell. The mangement and employees were wonderful to work with. There were many, many special events that the company held for its employees. There were many days that the employees were treated to lunch for special events and on snow days when we would report to work. Excellent employee reconigition and the company truly valued its employees.
Fantastic co workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Northford, CTDecember 20, 2018
I Enjoyed working with co-workers. Good systems in place to make work enjoyable. Good benefits, fantastic 401k, Good work environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers.
Very good place to work, it has a relaxing atmosphere
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 19, 2018
I know its an opinion, but I really enjoy working here. Is a place where you can determine your growth pace and how others see you based on your performance. Its a relax driven environment where as long as you are constantly doing your best you will have no problem.
Pros
Competitive Pay, Fix Schedule, Nice Office Environment
Cons
Low chances of career progression
Very nice place to work.
International Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILOctober 14, 2018
Good management and organized office environment. Very flexible when it came to family needs and/or personal time. Over time was offered often and choice of staying late or coming in on Saturday.
Competitive Pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJanuary 24, 2019
The pay is competitive and there are a lot of opportunities to advance. The business frequently deal with a lot of hiring freezes which limits certain opportunities.
Enjoy every minute at Honeywell
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Aguadilla, PR 00603August 21, 2018
Excellent place to work.Opportunity to travel and interact with cultures around the world. Flexible time and great benefits.Always an opportunity to work and use your knowledge on all tasks given
Pros
Employee fun activities
Cons
Fast pace and pressure to meet metrics
Temporary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 26, 2018
Honeywell was doing a spin off and needed temporary help for process. The Managers was very helpful in training due to no training manuals to refer too .
Pros
work was easy
Cons
no training guides
A job
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Foster City, CAOctober 24, 2018
It was just a job. I wasn't paid for my knowledge. The location was ok. The people were nice. The managers were never there so it wasn't stressful until they came in.
Pros
Interesting people
Cons
No future there
Honeywell has changed over the years
Account Manager/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSNovember 23, 2018
A typical day at work was taking care of multiple customer emails that come in to a department email and resolving their issues. Followed up with two conference calls and taking incoming calls as well. The afternoon would entail a lot of the same.I worked for Honeywell for 22 years, which allowed me to learn all I know about account management. For the most part, my management team was pretty hands off due to me knowing more about my product line that i supported then they did due to it being newer to them. When they were involved, they were very supportive. I believe, unfortunately, the workplace culture has slowly went downhill. When I first started with them I felt needed and wanted and the company was doing well. However over the last 10 years or so it has slowly lost customers and has released many good employees while downsizing. The hardest part of my Job was watching the product line that I supported to slowly go away. The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers that I supported and the people I worked with.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
cost of insurance
It’s a good place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 23, 2018
Great place to work and gain experience, very beneficial when need be! If I could go back I most certainly would. The management was very helpful too.
Pros
Cons
Short staffed
Very good in general
International Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJune 11, 2018
I was the only CSR taking care of International accounts and I loved my position and customers. I was very happy at Honeywell. I wish they would've stayed local and didn't have to leave.
Pros
The offices were closed and business transferred to Mexico
Cons
Very good people to work with and management.
Desk job all day for Customer service.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNJune 30, 2018
Hard work in this capacity with minimal breaks. Worked as a temp, but full-time employees were unhappy with wages, benefits, etc.
It was actually a lonely position, while surrounded by people, there was very little chance to socialize.
No room for growth and advancement
BUILDING SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 21, 2018
No work life balance, very overworked and underpaid. No incentives for employees. I was once told by management '"Be thankful you have a job." I enjoyed working with my colleges and customers.
Pros
Job security and coworkers
Cons
underpaid, healthcare, overworked, poor management, no work life balance
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dubay Point, MEMay 26, 2018
We have competition but at the same time fun at work which make work easier, colleague are very supportive.

A very good company to worked for, lot of activities to keep employee motivated
Pros
proud to work with Honeywell
Cons
nothing
Nothing more to say
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 18, 2018
there is nothing more left to say. The evaluation speaks for itself. Why you think you need more, I don't quite understand. So I will type this to fulfill your requirement.
Very easy going laid back environment
Senior Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 23, 2018
My day starts off with coming in and pulling yesterdays open job report to send to the Supervisors of the techs. Then I go in and respond to any open service workorders that need to be scheduled
Pros
People are very helpful and pleasant welcoming environment
Cons
That this wasnt a permanant position
No clue why I have to do this
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 10, 2018
It was a limited temporary position, Fine for what it was. I have nothing further to add. I would gladly add more if there was more to talk about. I answered phones and set up technical responses when needed.
Decent for the pay
Lyric Customer Care Associate 1 (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNMarch 22, 2018
The main requirement was to take calls, but there was also chat support and I assisted with writing the knowledge base. Most shifts were quite enjoyable, but management left a little something to be desired.
Pros
Free drinks in the main building
Cons
We were not in the main building
Fun,productive environment, very professional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILJanuary 22, 2018
My time there was very short. I was under contract, and was hoping the company would lift the hiring freeze. I had a lot of support from the department manager, even though my time there was not extensive. People there where all supportive and willing to teach all the necessary skills to complete ones role there.
Pros
Location, people, environment
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K
42.4K
31.5K

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

2.4Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight