Honor Employee Review

Student at Rio Linda
School School (Former Employee) –  Rio Linda, CADecember 9, 2018
I honestly don't know why Indeed included my Honor Roll area into my work experience section. Lol But being a great student was great, it got me into college.
Pros
Education
Cons
Hard mental work

Other Honor Employee Reviews

stressful all about the money
caregiver (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 4, 2019
I fully understand making a profit. Unfortunately our society is aging and many seniors no longer can care for themselves. It is very disturbing how families are sold a bill of goods. The fastest growing industry is senior care. Where is the honor in neglect, where is the honor in paying caregivers low wages.

Where is the honor in not being truthful of the actual care the senior requires. Caregivers working beyond the scope of none medical assignments. Caregiver safety not a priority.

Where is the honor in not providing employees a salary which can provide to them stability and not a financial burden. Employees should be respected. Unfortunately they are not at honor.
Pros
very good hype
Cons
poor pay, no stable schedule, managers abusive
Don’t waste your time
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAMarch 4, 2019
This company employs people who don’t know what they’re doing. Who don’t care about their job. And the management doesn’t even care about their own clients. It’s all about money to them.
They discriminate against people with disabilities They like people who are the LOOK of honor.
There is constant people coming in for interviews who would be great in the management team but they are turned away because we are told they don’t look the part.
Managers are snobs. Not friendly at all.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honor. Our community is ready to answer.