HonorHealth Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 609 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
HonorHealth is one of Arizona’s largest nonprofit healthcare systems, serving a population of five million people in the greater Phoenix metropolitan area. The comprehensive network encompasses six acute-care hospitals, an extensive medical group with primary, specialty and urgent care services, a cancer care network, outpatient surgery centers, clinical research, medical education, a foundation, an accountable care organization, community services and more. With 15,000 team members, 3,700 affil...
HonorHealth is one of Arizona’s largest nonprofit healthcare systems, serving a population of five million people in the greater Phoenix metropolitan area. The comprehensive network encompasses six acute-care hospitals, an extensive medical group with primary, specialty and urgent care services, a cancer care network, outpatient surgery centers, clinical research, medical education, a foundation, an accountable care organization, community services and more. With 15,000 team members, 3,700 affiliated providers and hundreds of volunteers dedicated to providing high quality care, HonorHealth strives to go beyond the expectations of a traditional healthcare system to improve the health and well-being of communities across Arizona. Learn more at HonorHealth.com.
Without our people, we wouldn’t be recognized for who we are today. It all comes down to our team members, connected and supporting each other. Working together like a family, with the understanding of what we’re all working towards. Every day they go beyond, when others call it quits, and maintain high standards to honor our community. This is what it means to work at HonorHealth.
As a team member at HonorHealth, you will enjoy:
• Flexible career opportunities throughout greater Phoenix and our Network Float Pool
• A diverse benefits portfolio for full-time and part-time team members
• Competitive pay, plus evening, night and weekend shift differentials for select positions
• Tuition Assistance Program of $5,250 annually for full-time and part-time team members
• Robust training programs and career development opportunities
• A compassionate, caring culture with outreach opportunities to our local communities
• Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion driven by a cultural declaration to go beyond in all that we do
as experienced through our ICARE values of Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Empathy
Visit honorhealth.com/benefits to learn more about our employee benefits and discounts.
Every day you will have opportunities to make a difference and enjoy working with the best.
- Five Magnet-recognized medical centers
- Three Level I trauma centers
- Recognized by Forbes, Best Employers 2017 through 2023
- Has nearly 150 years of combined experience serving communities in greater Phoenix
The healthcare system is comprised of the following care locations:
HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center
HonorHealth Deer Valley Medical Center
HonorHealth Sonoran Crossing Medical Center
HonorHealth Thompson Peak Medical Center
HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
HonorHealth Medical Group, with more than 70 primary, specialty and urgent care locations
HonorHealth Complex Care Center in Surprise and Paradise Valley
HonorHealth Research Institute
HonorHealth Cancer Care Network, locations throughout the greater Phoenix area
Visit www.honorhealthjobs.com to learn more and view our available rewarding career opportunities.
Join us. Let’s go beyond expectations and transform healthcare together.
You’re seeing all 544 jobs at HonorHealth because we can’t find any available jobs at HonorHealth close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 2.7K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 131 questions about working at HonorHealth. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from HonorHealth employees.
Insights from 333 Indeed users who have interviewed with HonorHealth within the last 5 years.
Basic interview questions
Basic interview questions...
General interview questions about phlebotomist duties and processes.
General interview questions ab...
What are my strongest skills.
What are my strongest skills....
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at HonorHealth?Published on May 24, 2021